Forums

Help › Forums

YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC.......

Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:31 AM (99 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:28 PM

MichaelHazen:

n the end the only thing that matters is the one thing we agree upon. There's nothing you can do about this. So if you want to keep beating a dead horse into the ground about your "public vs private" point of view. Have at it! I'm glad that somehow you think I need to have the kind of person I am pointed out to me. I'm well aware of who I am.

By the way, the whole "I call BS" thing.....that's fantastic!!! (Clapping) Seriously.  You need to trademark that before someone steals it from you.

You really are a peach.

I've beaten no dead horse...yet responded to your non-intelligent replies.

"BS" thing, is just that in the WWW...someone  spouts inanities and then they are called out on it (as you were) .

Yet, even after you  were showed you were wrong, you continue to post, try back up your non-existant claims...of what you feel is right.

Oh woe is you.

Do you really think ou somewhat whimsical replies are endearing yourself o anyone?

Do you think that in some way, shape or form...you are actually leading this conversation.?

I submit to you, you blew your wad in the first post, should have just retracted it and went away...

But now, we can all continue to see what you are, what you are about...etc.

Good luck in you CC.

Look us up, bring your sorry azz credits to the table,...we need a few more.

Little boys like you need to be slapped upside the head...,and .HARD...to maybe get the message.

So now I am opening this up in a public forum, calling you out.  Your kind makes my stomach swim.

If you have the Juevos to respond (you may have to borrow the credits) please do so, or just simply leave.

PS...the lowest 10 in my CC will whoop azz on your top ten.

Now this is posted in a PUBLIC forum

Play, go home, or STFU.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 11:58 PM

"If that were the case, you would not have made a "Press Release" singling out an individual, but instead would have made a post tiltled (something along the lines of) "Calling all CC owners"." - Bagmess (that's what i'm going to call you now. Bagmess.

Did I say that "Press Release" wasn't part of the post? No. I stated that it wasn't what I headed it under. You insinuated that I listed the post as "Press Release". That's not my fault you screwed that up. I'm aware "Press Release" is in there.....IT'S ON THE LAST LINE!!!!!! LMAO!

Just face it. We agree to disagree. Your never going to accept the actual truth cause somewhere in your head you think you've got this whole thing figured out (which is laughable). I'm sure YG97 will end up in a club, hopefully better suited to his personality and will be successful. If I was mad at him, i'd have kicked him out instead of him quitting. I had no intentions on doing so. He was a good player. Weird, but a good player.

So suck it up Bagmess. There's no "BS". Nothing to prove, no mystery to figure out. I did what I wanted to do and will continue to do so. :)

Ciao

Me

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 12:22 AM

MBaggese:

MichaelHazen:

n the end the only thing that matters is the one thing we agree upon. There's nothing you can do about this. So if you want to keep beating a dead horse into the ground about your "public vs private" point of view. Have at it! I'm glad that somehow you think I need to have the kind of person I am pointed out to me. I'm well aware of who I am.

By the way, the whole "I call BS" thing.....that's fantastic!!! (Clapping) Seriously.  You need to trademark that before someone steals it from you.

You really are a peach.

I've beaten no dead horse...yet responded to your non-intelligent replies.

"BS" thing, is just that in the WWW...someone  spouts inanities and then they are called out on it (as you were) .

Yet, even after you  were showed you were wrong, you continue to post, try back up your non-existant claims...of what you feel is right.

Oh woe is you.

Do you really think ou somewhat whimsical replies are endearing yourself o anyone?

Do you think that in some way, shape or form...you are actually leading this conversation.?

I submit to you, you blew your wad in the first post, should have just retracted it and went away...

But now, we can all continue to see what you are, what you are about...etc.

Good luck in you CC.

Look us up, bring your sorry azz credits to the table,...we need a few more.

Little boys like you need to be slapped upside the head...,and .HARD...to maybe get the message.

So now I am opening this up in a public forum, calling you out.  Your kind makes my stomach swim.

If you have the Juevos to respond (you may have to borrow the credits) please do so, or just simply leave.

PS...the lowest 10 in my CC will whoop azz on your top ten.

Now this is posted in a PUBLIC forum

Play, go home, or STFU.

I'm not sure if you were attempting to, I don't know put me in my place or something. All I know is this is the funniest crap I've read in a while!!! I mean literally brought a tear to my eye funny. Half the crap your saying is in broken english "good luck in you CC" The fact that you think this is some kind of competition or that even anyone outside the two of us is even reading/looking at this anymore is laughable.

You literally sound just like YG97 did right before he quit! It's like I'm dealing with the same person now. SO.....just to remind you again. I'm not going anywhere, me and my club will be just fine. I'm still "not" mad at YG97 (just think he's really really weird, like you) and the fact you don't want to accept what i'm telling you as exactly why I did what I did and that nothing you say is going to change anything....well.....dead horse!

By the way, you sound like a wrester on roid rage now! I mean talk about "lashing out"! WOW!

Stay, go away or TALK REALLY LOUD!!!

P.S. My club doesn't care if that's true or not. The fact that you even care shows how much more seriously your taking this then I am...... :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 12:49 AM

x

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 1:09 AM

Well, there's another CC that I would never want to be a part of.

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 3:10 AM

MichaelHazen:
    JAFO12, let me set your pretty little mind at ease.

Pretty condescending dude, talk like that to woman in my neck of the woods would earn you a backhander to the yap.. pfft

• JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 8:14 AM

TdotDoba:

MichaelHazen:

Pretty condescending dude, talk like that to woman in my neck of the woods would earn you a backhander to the yap.. pfft

Thank you big brother, Hugs

Amy

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:09 AM

JAFO12:

TdotDoba:

MichaelHazen:

Thank you big brother, Hugs

Amy

THAT'S FUNNY! I Didn't know she was a woman!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! Seriously!!!! I Thought she was a dude!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:10 AM

Phaxda:

Well, there's another CC that I would never want to be a part of.

That's fantastic. I had no intentions on inviting you. So I guess we're both happy then aren't we :)

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:12 AM

TDotDoba.....I wouldn't say much about "your neck of the woods" and how you treat women. From your use of a pic, it looks like in your neck of the woods you club women over the head still...... :)

RSS