Forums

Help › Forums

YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC.......

Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:31 AM (99 replies)
  • MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:34 PM

Pryke, you didn't offend me. I was just pointing out that what I did wasn't inappropriate in anyway. If you'd like disagree, groovy. But you didn't point out exactly what I did that was inappropriate, so I can't try to explain to you what my actual point might have been. I hope to see you out there to by the way :)

MBaggese. I don't really care what you think is "Public vs Private". You don't run my CC, you don't work for WGT as far as I know, so there's nothing you can really do. If I want to post something publicly, I will. Get over it. You want me to stop talking to you or about this matter, stop posting on here and I'll be happy to stop replying back to anything you have to say :)

JAFO12, let me set your pretty little mind at ease. I'm not angry with him. And I don't think I'm better then him in anyway (If you look at our scores, you'll see he's alot better then I am actually). I hope you accept that as the truth. Cause it is.

Just to be clear here. I didn't post this to call him out, or to have anyone pick sides. He left of his own accord, I didn't ask him, threaten him or wish him to leave the club. It was an odd situation, I wanted to post what I put up here to see if any other club owners had come across odd situations themselves and maybe talk about it. That's all. I'm sorry alot/most of you took it the wrong way and ran with it the distance of the football field.

• JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:50 PM

So I have 1 big, huge, monster question? Why did you post it at all then? If you’re not angry, you didn’t want to put him down, you didn’t want to embarrass him, you didn’t want to deface him so no other club would want him, and you didn’t want to bring attention to the satiation.

SO WHY DID YOU POST IT?????

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:58 PM

Lol...I hope you members like you, your shown arrogance here as a CC owner is reproachable.

MichaelHazen:
    I wanted to post what I put up here to see if any other club owners had come across odd situations themselves and maybe talk about it. That's all. I'm sorry alot/most of you took it the wrong way and ran with it the distance of the football field.

And again I call BS.

If that were the case, you would not have made a "Press Release" singling out an individual, but instead would have made a post tiltled (something along the lines of) "Calling all CC owners".

You're correct, I cannot do anything about, except continually show what type of a person you are.

You can continue to back track, and add tidbits to help your cause, bottom line this post should have never been made here at all.

MichaelHazen:
    He left of his own accord

Then that proves my point, the issue should have been dead within your club, discussed amonst yourselves if need be, but not brought here.

If you do no like criticism, then do not post in a PUBLIC forum.

Again, read a few posts above in regards to what is public versus private

You are in a Public Forum at the moment.  When you postsomething in a PUBLIC forum, you are subjecting yourself to whatever the public has to say.

Had you posted this in a private, or restricted forum, then the PUBLIC could NOT have a say.

I hope that is easy for you to understand, and also hope it makes you think in the future prior to posting in a public forum.  Otherwise, you better get a bit more thick skinned instead of lashing out on those who do not agree with your post.

Cheers (as my UK friends would say), and now I will leave you alone.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:27 PM

youngGuns97:

MichaelHazen:

Well that's not my problem now is it. As it were, if you saw how he was acting in public posts, you'd understand.

oh man....this is ridiculous......you  like to wash dirty linen in public..well i got no grudge against you....so i will not spat out what happens in the cc...nor would i critisize you and mentioned names in public..ill leave it at that....

.i was just unhappy that while  trying to give feedback when asked for will lead to being ridiculed and critisised ...so ....i left your cc....and that is that...good luck to your country club :)

Ok, so I'm just seeing this post now! Weird! YG97, for the last time, no one critisized you. No one ridiculed you. I answered your questions and another member made an observation and you ran with it to left field. I'm still trying to figure out where in what I said to you, that I thought you were cheating or going to cheat in anyway. That one is going to flummex me forever! And yes, you decided to leave. Don't you find it odd in all that critisism and ridicule, no one asked you or wanted you to leave.......hmmm, peculiar.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:33 PM

JAFO12:

So I have 1 big, huge, monster question? Why did you post it at all then? If you’re not angry, you didn’t want to put him down, you didn’t want to embarrass him, you didn’t want to deface him so no other club would want him, and you didn’t want to bring attention to the satiation.

SO WHY DID YOU POST IT?????

No answer I give you is going to make you happy obviously. But I'll just give you the basic plain simple truth. Because I just wanted to. As hard as that maybe for you to believe. I just wanted to. If you can't wrap your brain around that, i'm sorry. To be honest I really didn't believe anyone was going to read it and secondly, there are plenty of CC's available to him that will gladly take him. I'd take him back if he wanted to come back. But apparently me and my club are evil people. Oh well. :)

By the way, do I sound angry yet? :)

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:38 PM

you guys need to worry about other things. LOL

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 8:14 PM

I didn't name the post "Press Release". I named it "YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC". If you want to critisize me at least make sure your being factual.

Also, I'm sorry if you feel I was "lashing out" at anyone. I'm not angry with anyone's disagreement with me or in how they represent it. But if I ask them to elaborate on it further cause their view point seems vague. That's not lashing out. You assume alot I noticed. Nice quality to have.

In the end the only thing that matters is the one thing we agree upon. There's nothing you can do about this. So if you want to keep beating a dead horse into the ground about your "public vs private" point of view. Have at it! I'm glad that somehow you think I need to have the kind of person I am pointed out to me. I'm well aware of who I am.

By the way, the whole "I call BS" thing.....that's fantastic!!! (Clapping) Seriously.  You need to trademark that before someone steals it from you.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 8:15 PM

paulshack:

you guys need to worry about other things. LOL

Nah! But thanks for sharing...... :)

• JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:55 PM

MichaelHazen:

AP - YoungGuns97 has shockingly left The Greenbrier Country Club admist policy discussions with club founder Michaelhazen. YoungGuns expressing concern regarding expansion of the club after the upcoming weeks cuts of inactive members pointed out that these "newer members" might come in and sweep up all the prizes causing possible dissension from existing members new or old.

He also wondered how newer members would be treated in regards to the rules already set up and if those rules would change or be broken. His comments and views were met by some with the thought that YoungGuns was afraid new players might come in, be better then him and that somehow he felt that might be unfair. It was also pointed out that YoungGuns never mentions that newer players who would have earned any prize he's referring to would be better, just that they merely would be "sweeping up all the prizes".

When this was pointed out to YG97, he merely scoffed it off and said that the members pointing out were "sour grapes" and "poor losers". He then snarked back that those members needed to get their "own thoughts and not speak for others".

Michaelhazen, did answer YG97's questions and concerns regarding new members after he originally had to ask YG97 to be more specific from his original inquiry. YG97 apparently didn't care for the Co-Chairmans views and then accused Michael of insinuating that YG97 was somehow cheating and that Michael was clearly jumping to conclusions. When asked about this matter, Michael responded "I have no idea where he thinks I accused him or even insinuated I thought he was cheating, he clearly wasn't".

As for the jumping to conclusions Hazen replied "I jumped to conclusions on two points, first the rules he asked about in his first release. He didn't clarify what rules were going to be broken and the only one that we've ever had problems with is the "amount of rounds" played rule. So when I was answering his question on rules, I answered regarding that matter. When he then explained what he was talking about, I let him know that I was referring to the "Rule of Rounds" then proceeded to answer his questions on the rules he was actualy asking about. The other thing I did jump to conclusions on, but it appears valid, was that in his concerns......he gives off the impression that he was against expansion, but he never answered the question when I asked him both times".

Hazen also pointed out, that though there was apparent snarkiness between the two of them, he didn't want nor asked for YG97 to leave. "It's a shame, he was a good player, but he clearly didn't like what I had to say and maybe even felt a little picked on, I don't know. What I do know was obviously he did not understand a word I was saying to him. Not take it out of context, just flatly didn't get what I was trying to explain to him". Questioned what this will do for further expansion, Hazen said that he was still mulling over the matter and still wants feedback from any members as long as it makes sense and doesn't come off self-serving.

Press release - 10:01 AM (Eastern Standard Time)

hmmmm no press release???? again, why did you post this???? tell the truth? he left your club and your mad. we can handle the truth? can you?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:13 PM

MichaelHazen:
    I didn't name the post "Press Release". I named it "YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC". If you want to critisize me at least make sure your being factual.

Again, BS...unless you edited the original, it had "PRESS RELEASE" IN IT.

ARE YOU SO OBTUSE THAT YOU THINK WE DO NOT READ?

sorry for the caps lock, but BS is BS...you sir, are spewing it.

RSS