Forums

Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 1:27 PM

Message to all New Members. 

There are a group of individuals who go to the forums and like to harass and criticize people.   I think its important to let you know not to let it bother you.  You are not alone.  If  you need help, find someone you trust to talk to.  I am always available. 

A great friend of mine once told me > Henry, when these trolls fire arrows at you, don't fire back, just report them to Customer Service".  

Unfortunately, I have never really done that for all the arrows I've received over the last 8 years.  I will not retaliate because I don't want to lower myself.  

By the way, that great friend of mine was Sue Sommers, who is the owner of the most successful Country Club in the history of WGT, "The Georgian"

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 1:41 PM

Henry;

With your intelligence (145 IQ), people skills (6000 friends) and amazing life story...you would fit in perfectly as a key member of Trump's crack legal team. You really missed your calling..:)

ct

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 2:04 PM

HenryKawa:

Message to all New Members. 

There are a group of individuals who go to the forums and like to harass and criticize people.   I think its important to let you know not to let it bother you.  You are not alone.  If  you need help find someone you trust to talk to.  I am always available. 

A great friend of mine once told me > Henry, when these trolls fire arrows at you, don't fire back, just report them to Customer Service".  

These people should be removed from the Forums.   Unfortunately, I have never really done that for all the arrows I've received over the last 8 years.  But I will start now.  I will not retaliate because I would lower myself to their level.  

By the way, that great friend of mine was Sue Sommers, who is the owner of the most successful Country Club in the history of WGT.

Before i tell what to do with your threats, it's better for you to read the forum rules:

SPAMMING AND/OR TROLLING

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be:

• repeatedly communicating the same or similar message

• creating, participating or perpetuating conversations with the intention of causing unrest within the community

• joining a conversation with the intention of derailing it

• communicating in a harmfully deceptive manner

So, it's better to shut up and thank the moderators who haven't kicked you from the forum years ago. You are the definition of the above rules.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 2:08 PM

Do you really expect anyone to believe anything you say ?  That ship has sailed . You have no credibility , You must like people laughing at you . To be honest I feel bad for you .  Good luck with your reputation . At least you can say you are well known in the WGT forum . Every class needs a clown . Congratulations . 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 9:19 PM

The arrows continue to fly.   Even though....as the lord loved everyone, I too love everyone.   I forgive you and I am sorry I said something to upset you.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 9:23 PM

ct690911:

Henry;

With your intelligence (145 IQ), people skills (6000 friends) and amazing life story...you would fit in perfectly as a key member of Trump's crack legal team. You really missed your calling..:)

ct

Thank you CT.   I appreciate that.  Nice to have your support fellow Canadian.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 4:57 AM

The mountain does not bend to the wind

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 11:12 AM

gonfission:

The mountain does not bend to the wind

LOL, my good friend.   I think I know what that means, so thank you.  

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 11:30 AM

TOUCHE'

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 1:07 PM

CEverett12:

TOUCHE'

Thank you my friend.  

RSS