Forums

Help › Forums

No Behind the Green Camera Angle

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 14 2020 10:10 AM (5 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 7:06 PM

With the new version.  I see the blue balls with numbers in them,  I'm sure must be camera angles, I can click on them, but  I only get the  behind the T angle and 1 up behind the landing zone.

This may be the biggest reason I do not like the new version.  I've talked to other people and they say they have the behind the green and other angles that I do not get.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that so far has not helped.

Any suggestions please and thanks/

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 3:18 AM

Firstmrmax:

With the new version.  I see the blue balls with numbers in them,  I'm sure must be camera angles, I can click on them, but  I only get the  behind the T angle and 1 up behind the landing zone.

This may be the biggest reason I do not like the new version.  I've talked to other people and they say they have the behind the green and other angles that I do not get.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that so far has not helped.

Any suggestions please and thanks/

First I have never seen the behind the green camera on the new version. I don't think it exists yet. I don't think anyone has it. But there is a workaround of sorts that works everywhere except on the tee. Select putt as your shot type and you can cycle through the views until you get the reverse view, Then you can select your shot type and line up your shot. I usually select pitch to line up the shot after that. 

Sure it would be great to have the behind the green camera like in flash but this works well for now. 

• ScottHope
    10,105 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 3:36 AM

They are there...

...unless you mean something else that's a bit closer in.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 6:29 AM

ScottHope:
    They are there...

Yup, I've seen the reverse view everywhere it normally is. Convenient feature is to use keyboard for views-just enter the number. 

I think what might be confusing is how they number the views. In Scott's example you would think 4 would be the last view, not 3. No biggie, just have to pay attention.  :-)

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 9:35 AM

Hey Guys , Thanks, I had been trying to click on the blue balls, I tried just keying the # and it works. Thanks again.

Still not   fluent with this new version and it seems to take me longer to pick my club, shot type, different views etc.

But  , I'm sure glad to learn how to get the different camera angles,

Thanks again,

Max

• ScottHope
    10,105 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 10:10 AM

Check out the settings screen []. You should be aware of what is there.

RSS