Help › Forums

CHEAT SOFTWARE POST'S HAVE TO STOP!!!

Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:29 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:41 PM

CEverett12:

Why don't they remove the posts from all the walls ?

He had over 400 Pages of wall posts

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:42 PM

borntobesting:

CEverett12:

WGT is asleep at the wheel .

Not really. They ban one account and he immediately creates another one most likely using sone type of IP blocking software so WGT doesn’t know it’s the same person until the wall posts start. 

I wonder if he is using a VPN

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:43 PM

JDGHOST:

By now everyone knows what I am talking about !!! The endless wall post members are getting on their wall from a certain multi-account'r that has been Banned by WGT but is opening new accounts daily and posting on 1000's of walls a day !!!

WGT you need to at least post something stating that if you are caught using this BS cheating  product being pushed by "CapKracken" (That is a non WGT Name BTW) You will be removed and permanently banned as well ...I could name a dozen accounts he has created and is posting like a mad dog...Is there not a way to stop him from creating new accounts? Must be some similar IP addresses being used?

JD

When this first came out again. I posted it on the 2 facebook pages to warn players.

A lot of them responded and thanked the community

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:50 PM

The obvious thing for WGT to do is to submit complaints to Youtube about the videos used to promote this and the nutter involved. You'd think anything featuring WGT's name or game content is protected property and cannot be used without WGT's permission. A cheat site with video tutorials deactivated for infringing Youtube's rules would carry a lot less credibility than the little it already has. 

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 3:05 PM

fmagnets:

The obvious thing for WGT to do is to submit complaints to Youtube about the videos used to promote this and the nutter involved. You'd think anything featuring WGT's name or game content is protected property and cannot be used without WGT's permission. A cheat site with video tutorials deactivated for infringing Youtube's rules would carry a lot less credibility than the little it already has. 

I Thought of the copyright infringement as well Mag's .....

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 4:14 PM

I flagged his post on YouTube and sent a report to them about his video. 

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:29 PM

pearljammmmer:

I flagged his post on YouTube and sent a report to them about his video. 

Kramer Thumbs Up GIF by HULU - Find & Share on GIPHY

• PAGES
RSS