Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 3/25/20 ***

Sun, Mar 29 2020 4:13 AM (41 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 4:00 PM

Hi everyone,

We will have a downtime tonight starting at 10pm PDT. Expected downtime is 2 hours.

Happy hitting,

-WGTicon

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 4:09 PM

Thanks Icon... was wondering when you were going to post this as Champ hinted to it earlier.

Hope all is well with you and yours

Don

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 4:10 PM

This is kinda scary with all you guys working from home, lol.

Good luck!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 4:36 PM

Hey Icon I was wondering if it were possible to add visible to friends button on the mobile home screen like my example in the picture below?  Maybe you guys can come up with something while being stuck at home.

Thanks

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,508 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 4:47 PM

So long, Amazon Gift Card...

So long, Mr. WGT although I've never talked to you... I was going to one day, though.

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:54 AM

I'm sure it's me (yea, right) but something seems a little different.

On "My Profile" page, the "Status" color seems a bit different.  (Where it's green for available or red for busy).  Not earth-shattering by any means but I'm just wondering if it's optometrist time.

:)

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:36 AM

"Loudmouth Apparel

We’re giving your wardrobe a boost with brand new apparel from Loudmouth.

Head over to the Pro Shop on WGT Golf Mobile or the new WGT for PC/Mac (early access) to pick up this special apparel, including shorts, pants, shoes and shirts, just in time for the weekend."

Is this like an Easter egg hunt? If it is in the pro shop this morning, it is hidden well. 🤷‍♂️😂

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:56 AM

BPeterson8256:

"Loudmouth Apparel

We’re giving your wardrobe a boost with brand new apparel from Loudmouth.

Head over to the Pro Shop on WGT Golf Mobile or the new WGT for PC/Mac (early access) to pick up this special apparel, including shorts, pants, shoes and shirts, just in time for the weekend."

Is this like an Easter egg hunt? If it is in the pro shop this morning, it is hidden well. 🤷‍♂️😂

No Magic Bus here... what a strange trip this has been

LOL

Don

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 10:47 AM

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 10:47 AM

KILLER52:

I'm sure it's me (yea, right) but something seems a little different.

On "My Profile" page, the "Status" color seems a bit different.  (Where it's green for available or red for busy).  Not earth-shattering by any means but I'm just wondering if it's optometrist time.

:)

It's not you, they different for me as well and I'm not crazy!  yet anyway.. :)

RSS