Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 3/25/20 ***

Sun, Mar 29 2020 4:13 AM (41 replies)
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:06 PM

Just have to log into WGT.

The reason Maxthon is not supported undoubtedly has to do with the ad blocker, which WGT understandably hates.

Tiewaz:

K7JBQ:
    Nothing new about that, or related to the update. I've been getting that message for a long time using Maxthon. You don't get it often, maybe once or twice a month. No big deal; you just have to log in again.

Ok, thank you....

I've been using the Maxthon browser for 5 yrs & had never seen this pop up at all, until after yesterdays update....Now it is on my screen everytime that I log into wgt.....

When you say -

K7JBQ:
    No big deal; you just have to log in again.

Are you meaning the wgt site or to log into the maxthon browser? (which I have never done)

Cheers mate,

Waz.

E

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 11:33 PM

TopShelf2010:

BPeterson8256:
    Loudmouth Apparel

After the recent update that took place a little while ago, the Loudmouth Apparel is now available.

Don

Well i can’t find it, updated the app, logged out and in on both flash browser and the mobile app, restarted my device, still can’t see it.

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 3:46 AM

Definitely there on the PCEA version  in a separate section in apparel like the under armour

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:53 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:59 AM

Brilliant as always Scott.

Well done

Don

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 5:13 AM

Nothing take your fancy Scott?       lol

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 5:23 AM

Thanks Don. Unfortunately you quoted the video that I've just deleted for an updated one, oops.  : )

Sue, I've just splurged a big chunk of my savings on a new PC, so I'll have to make do with my 'boo' tee shirt an 'old man' slacks for now, hehe.  ; )

⇩ EDIT : Thanks Andy. Can't help with mobile issues though, sorry.  : ( ⇩

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:16 AM

thanks Scott, but it’s not viewable on the mobile app, PCEA accessible only, i don’t know?

Maybe i’m missing something?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:21 AM

andwhy67:

thanks Scott, but it’s not viewable on the mobile app, PCEA accessible only, i don’t know?

I think you nailed it there... the mobile app.

Maybe the Mobile App has not yet been updated with the Loudmouth fix?

Maybe someone from MOBILE can verify?

Don

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:49 AM

andwhy67:

Depending on how you have your tablet or phone setup... your device may not automatically update... i noticed the same issue, so i went back to app store and saw an update was available hit button and the new apparel is now there.  

Some people go so far as  delete and download current version in app store.  

Am guessing you are still on old version unless there is a glitch with your device, in which case report to WGT.

RSS