CLASH #121

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2020 1:23 PM (32 replies)
  • TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 9:27 AM

jacktrade51:

Bushbeater4:

I have a question for anyone who can help me.  I am wondering if WGT players who are not associated with a CC and therefore cannot Clash still get their pass renewed every 4 hours instead of the regular 12 hour period.  Or is this perk only for people in Clubs who are participating in the Clash?

Thanks,

Tim

Why are you asking the question since you are in a club?

It's a 'yes' or "no" answer, why are you replying with another question ? lol

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 10:53 AM

Miaski0:
    If a player moves between clubs during the clash and plays a round for those clubs do they get the rewards for each club that they played in or just the club they finished with?

You only receive the rewards for the club that you are presently playing for.

Tim

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 1:14 PM
    bossbird:

I wondered if more people might be playing in this clash as most of Europe and a lot of other countries are in lockdown , due to corvid19 , what’s your thoughts ?

My club participation rate, measured by number of players playing, is down 15%.
  • jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 3:47 PM

We are up to 80 players on our next to last match;  BD record is 83.  That said, a lot of players have only played once.

The fact that we have seen BOP5 only 2x, and Pebble 1 time, otherwise a straight diet of PH B9, might have something to do with it.  Second clash in a row we got screwed on courses (although I will concede we have been on winning end of that in the past).

Tom.

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 4:38 PM

The Country Club Clash needs revamping asap. I’m a sole player in a level 4 club and it is absurd that I get the same number of Superpasses as a level 20 club with 250 player, ie 5 SP plus 2 more for each clash I participate in.1 pass for each level would be fairer and an extra pass for each club per level after each clash.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 7:49 PM

not trying to be a smart azz,    but maybe everyone saving cash cuz of this pandemic.  I know others that have said that it was time to cut back spending. 

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 3:51 AM

Did anyone get their passes or course builders for this past Clash?  I ask this because we normally get this right away and nobody in our CC has received any CC passes and our CC has the same amount of course builders that we had before the Clash started.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 4:13 AM

Nancy1959:

Did anyone get their passes or course builders for this past Clash?  I ask this because we normally get this right away and nobody in our CC has received any CC passes and our CC has the same amount of course builders that we had before the Clash started.

Yes our CC received ours almost immediately. I got the WGT e-mail before 3:00 AM central time Saturday morning. 

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 6:10 AM

We got ours almost immediately too

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 10:59 AM

bossbird:

We got ours almost immediately too

FAPC got theirs. . 

RSS