Forums

Help › Forums

can someone explain apparel and sponsorship?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 23 2023 11:23 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 10:02 AM

BrianCheese:
    Ah... so you can't just earn them? It allows you some but the rest you have to spend money on?

You earn the points needed to upgrade each item by playing sponsored coin games.  You earn coins by winning coin games, and through Daily Spins.

If you want to upgrade an item, click your profile pic (upper right of the main screen), then click EDIT APPAREL at the bottom.  Use the icons to select the apparel item you want to upgrade.  If an apparel item can be upgraded to a higher level (because you have earned enough points), it will show UPGRADE AVAILABLE under the item.  You will need to spend coins that you have earned (not money) to upgrade an apparel item.  The number of coins you have to spend for each upgrade goes up as that item's level increases.

Hope this helps.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 5:25 PM

BrianCheese:

Ah... so you can't just earn them? It allows you some but the rest you have to spend money on? Why am I not surprised?

Try not to be sarcastic in every forum post you make . 
    To upgrade apparel it’s coins not credits , coins are what you receive every day , free in the spin , or that you win , by playing in coin rooms ,

upgrade if you wish , if you don’t wish , don’t upgrade , the choice is yours  

• BrianCheese
    38 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:17 AM

bossbird:

BrianCheese:

Ah... so you can't just earn them? It allows you some but the rest you have to spend money on? Why am I not surprised?

Try not to be sarcastic in every forum post you make . 
    To upgrade apparel it’s coins not credits , coins are what you receive every day , free in the spin , or that you win , by playing in coin rooms ,

upgrade if you wish , if you don’t wish , don’t upgrade , the choice is yours  

It's difficult not to when people replying have a tendency to treat someone with a genuine question like they're morons or have just crawled out of some primordial soup.

When you talk 'coins' you mean the money/cash you have not the gold coins you need to buy equipment? If that's the case, why is there not an option for me to use that? If I want to upgrade apparel on my game on my desktop it says it will cost me 50 gold to upgrade that makes the money you win from head to heads or the daily bonus spin absolutely pointless or am I missing something?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 10:28 AM

You need to differentiate between the coins , these are what you get daily on your spins , or that you win in the head to head coin rooms. It’s these you then use to upgrade your apparel . These are different to the credits that you use to buy balls or equipment , and that you can get by watching videos , doing surveys or completing offers. 
    Of course , both credits and coins can be purchased with real money , but it’s not necessary.

WGT have made their rules for which can be used for which transaction , you don’t have a choice .

ideally you want to build up coins if you want to have best apparel , or wager in the higher coin rooms.  You want credits for buying balls, passes and better equipment. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 10:52 AM

bossbird:

You need to differentiate between the coins , these are what you get daily on your spins , or that you win in the head to head coin rooms. It’s these you then use to upgrade your apparel . These are different to the credits that you use to buy balls or equipment , and that you can get by watching videos , doing surveys or completing offers. 
    Of course , both credits and coins can be purchased with real money , but it’s not necessary.

WGT have made their rules for which can be used for which transaction , you don’t have a choice .

ideally you want to build up coins if you want to have best apparel , or wager in the higher coin rooms.  You want credits for buying balls, passes and better equipment. 

he's also talking about spending credits on apparel items in the pro shop under apparel.

in regards to that DON"T.

colossal waste of credits to do that. The price you see is for 1 point and the next point costs more, the next point costs more etc etc.

and don't buy the boxes either. totally random. not worth it.

Just earn the apparel points in sponsorship rounds.

• GoldenDavey
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2023 6:22 AM

Am I better off playing without a sponsor since I don't understand at all how it works even after reading the explanation?

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2023 10:05 AM

GoldenDavey:

Am I better off playing without a sponsor since I don't understand at all how it works even after reading the explanation?

No.  If you have a sponsorship available, you should activate it and play with that.  That way, win or lose, you'll earn points towards apparel upgrades.  If you play without a sponsor, you will not earn those points.

• PAGES
RSS