• Rebellion27
    27 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2020 9:00 AM

bump

• DickDriveer
    179 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 12:18 PM

Is this the line?...

Hi, I'm Dick! I am a libra, I enjoy long saves from the sand. The club clashes are super fun because you end up with things like insanely long drives. Still pretty foggy on turf wars... sometimes the game just seems fish i guess. But I was intrested in maybe climbing into that fancy little box you got there and possibly partaking in the penalties. 

• avenger97
    1,010 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 9:06 AM

Clash week coming up. Savages are getting restless

• Rebellion27
    27 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 4:14 AM

bump

• avenger97
    1,010 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 9:46 AM

Bump 

• MrTebbs
    24 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 1:11 AM
    Hi Rebellion27, I’m looking to join the Savages. I’m on day 768 of playing everyday and love competing in Clashes/Turf Wars. I was a member of Bunker Buster Club for a while but they didn’t have many competitive players that played in Clashes/Turf Wars so I left and tried NYC Country Club but they had too much drama via the Discord app. I sent a request to become a Savage and look forward to contributing to the club. Thanks, Steve “MrTebbs”
  • Dariuccio
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2021 3:04 AM

Hello,

is this post still valid?

Can I join? I'm an everyday player and i like playing in clashes and the club i'm in right now is not very active

• Dand3lo
    3 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 5:24 PM

Is there a discord server invite?

• Dhinkle87
    3 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 11:37 AM

Savage here! I stumbled across this post yesterday while looking for a solid CC. If you’re still adding members I’d love to join. I got serious about the game about a month ago and quickly went from Pro to Tour Master after winning bracket tournaments at each level. I’m still adjusting to the 11.5 green speeds and above but I’m a super fast learner and with some guidance from more experienced players I’ll be a really solid member.   

• CoolChris08
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2021 7:24 PM

I see your club is on pace to win the gold putter. How does that work? Is it a rental win or do you get to keep it? I’m honestly thinking about gifting my club to join yours because it’s the prize! I’ve been playing for a few months now and want to improve. I’ve played daily for the last 46 days. I’m looking at the club leaderboard realizing; “If you can’t beat them! Join them!” May be a good idea. Have any room?

RSS