5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:53 PM

It's a shame MB, I only meant good will, and ended up a bastar-

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:55 AM

TheAceFactor:

thebigeasy707:
    rofl.....so they told us....they also told us Saddam had WMD.....but they forgot to add that it was the US who supplied them to him in the first place.
    Well ,  I waited for an American Man to step in here for  the last 6 or 7 hours...Thought it may be Renn , but his post blew that thought out of the water and cleared his position up real quick . So , here's mine. TBE you can kiss my ass ! Post your smear ad on Al-Jazeera. This thread was intended for victims of hideous mass murder , not your  "Globe Magazine"  anti-U.S. conspiracy hypothesis.  

Renn , shocking....You say you've been to other countries and cannot  own a business or land. Your exactly right. But everyone is welcome here. Thats what makes us who we are.... Americans.  It is exactly what they despise and what they will never be. Do you not believe in these values ? Do you not believe in the melting pot...that anyone from anywhere can come here and become an American , share our values , better their lives , and enjoy freedom ?

Both of you just slapped our soldiers , "Living and Perished", across the face with your statements, (including your own TBE , who fight side by side with our's) , so,  I choose to slap you  back and would if I could...                         You can both kiss my ass !                                                            Today , Tomorrow , and the next day !

go kiss your own ass...your mouth sure is big enough....and while you're at it wake up....it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

tbe

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:59 AM

Stop it now, all of you.

For peace sake.

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 5:02 AM

No Buts.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 5:04 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Stop it now, all of you.

For peace sake.

Lizzie xx

I didn't start the slurring but I won't sit back and let a anyone give me cheek.

Anyways...peace Lizzie.

TBE

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 6:03 AM

renniw52:

It's a shame MB, I only meant good will, and ended up a bastar-

You speak from the heart with the benefit of experience, nothing wrong in what you said as far as I'm concerned. TBE spoke not a word of a lie too.

Always amazes me that those who herald freedom as a utopian tenet, seek to ridicule others who offer up a differing perspective to theirs on a particular matter.

"I disapprove of what you say but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 8:27 AM

tiffer67:

Always amazes me that those who herald freedom as a utopian tenet, seek to ridicule others who offer up a differing perspective to theirs on a particular matter.

"I disapprove of what you say but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."

It amazes me tiffer how people have to blurt out their conspiracy theories at the most inappropriate time and place.  To broach these subjects on a thread meant to remember the innocent victims of the attack, on a thread intended to honor the NYPD and NYFD heroes who gave their lives that day, on a thread where we could all post how we will always be grateful to them and on a thread where we can express our condolences to the families of the fallen, was rude, disrespectful,  tactless and undiplomatic. 

Yes, you have a right to say it.  September 11th, 2001, the 10th anniversary of the attack was not the time to say it and certainly this thread was not the place.

"Diplomacy is thinking twice before saying nothing."

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:31 AM

I happen to agree with you Andyson in so much as it was tactless and undiplomatic within the context of this thread. I do however believe that the posters subjected to personal abuse both expressed their condolences for the bereaved, it was the add ons that could have been left out.

Some people feel just as passionately on issues connected to the whole war on terror scenario and are entitled to express them in a democratic society. Whether that's in good or bad taste is down to the individual. There are ways of expressing disapproval without the need for abuse....

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:47 AM

I will apologize  for getting side tracked also. I am very passionate about our country and our freedom and what it means to every citizen of this country. You do not have to be American to become an American. My Grand parents were German and Irish. Prior to getting side tracked on here, my original comments were as genuine and heartfelt as I could state them. My post about the fireman I met in Indy this year was an easy write. I think about these brave people everyday. I would not want to be in their shoes when that alarm sounds, never knowing what the hell they have to face this time. Back in line here on the original post. Another one of our freedoms, we can agree to disagree and still be free.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 10:38 AM

andyson:

Diplomacy is thinking twice before saying nothing.

All war represents is a failure of diplomacy.

It also amazes me that anyone daring to stand up and ask questions gets labelled a conspiracy theorist nut.

Take a peek at your B.O.R's  1st Amendment...which amongst other things was put in place so that people had the right to be able to ask questions without being cast as some wacko or weirdo for daring to speak up.

tbe

RSS