Forums

Help › Forums

9/11

Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:54 PM (45 replies)
  • Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:16 PM

renniw52:

Ditto TBE, back to my first post here. I still have nightmares about some of the things I know about Nam. What a waste of humanity.

Renniw my guess is that you have been cajoled that it was ok to rape, burn and murder innocent Vietnamese woman and children. But it's ok as long as you didn't enjoy it.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:24 PM

thebigeasy707:
    rofl.....so they told us....they also told us Saddam had WMD.....but they forgot to add that it was the US who supplied them to him in the first place.
    Well ,  I waited for an American Man to step in here for  the last 6 or 7 hours...Thought it may be Renn , but his post blew that thought out of the water and cleared his position up real quick . So , here's mine. TBE you can kiss my ass ! Post your smear ad on Al-Jazeera. This thread was intended for victims of hideous mass murder , not your  "Globe Magazine"  anti-U.S. conspiracy hypothesis.  

Renn , shocking....You say you've been to other countries and cannot  own a business or land. Your exactly right. But everyone is welcome here. Thats what makes us who we are.... Americans.  It is exactly what they despise and what they will never be. Do you not believe in these values ? Do you not believe in the melting pot...that anyone from anywhere can come here and become an American , share our values , better their lives , and enjoy freedom ?

Both of you just slapped our soldiers , "Living and Perished", across the face with your statements, (including your own TBE , who fight side by side with our's) , so,  I choose to slap you  back and would if I could...                         You can both kiss my ass !                                                            Today , Tomorrow , and the next day !

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:59 PM

wow

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 7:20 PM

Ace is so very correct. If you don't love freedom, what do you love? Anyone who is against freedom and the basic american constitution of America may feel free to kiss my entire ass.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 8:17 PM

Yaku, I was not part of the rape, pillage and murder, I said what I knew about it that I could not stop. I was a crytographer and knew it all and couldn't speakout about it. Ace and Sweetie I believe in freedom as much if not more than any red blooded American. I don't deny anyone of any race or nationality a chance to better them selves. If you would exercise your brains before your mouths, maybe you would get my real meaning. Have either one of you ever served in our armed forces? if so I salute you, if not then stop and think. I'm glad I am old enough that I may not see what is going to happen to this country. I feel sorry for my children and my grandchildren. So without getting as nasty as you two have, I hope you are both young enough and live long enough to suffer. I would give any person less fortunate than I am the shirt off my back because I am intelligent enough to get out of the cold. I just don't believe in helping those that refuse to help themselves and expect it to be handed to them because it's the American way. Find someone else to kiss your entire A--. I'm not your man. It's men like me that have give you the freedom to run your trash mouths. Go to one of the foreign countries you so adore and see what the hell you'll be treated like. Your turn, and if you respond, please make an intelligent reply. If you can't then please refrain.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 8:39 PM

I agree with Renn, he, a few other people including myself have given people the right to spew the crapola people do on the news, forums , street corners ect.

Try talking your manure somewhere else, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, ect and see where it lands you. Hate to be one of them people

The United States of America i probably one of the only places in this world that i can say

'KISS MY ASS' 

-G

ps. my dad watched the navy sail away at Guadalcanal, and his engineer company rebuilt Nagasaki. they where put on landing craft 7 days after WE dropped the bomb to clean up the mess they started and WE finished.

Grow up

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:12 PM

Thank you tooth.

May God Bless the families of all those who perished that day.

I will not respond to TBE's comments, however, seeing that I was part of TF Dagger after 9/11 and I choose not to humiliate him with his own misinformation campaign.

Yaku...earth calling yaku....wake up dude! It's 35 years later...cut your beard off and smell the coffee. Oh yeah...clean  up the mess you made around the tree.

Ace, well said, I tip my Green Beret to you ma'am. You too, Sweetie...

US Army Special Forces

HOOAH !  G, Ren, BTB, and Navigater !!! Thanks for your service guys !

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:12 PM

Seeing 9/11 is almost over, at least on the East Coast, I retire knowing I felt true grief for the victims and their families. I will never forget that day. It's just beyond my comprehension that being a true patriot and a defender of this country that I am considered by a select few of being an ***. I guess I have been confused all these years about the real reason I served my country. I thought I was protecting our freedom. Seems I was supposed to protect the people who don't want to work, don't pay taxes, and totally drain our government by taking advantage of our open doors and hearts. Shame on me for being a cold ***. We are the land of the free. not the land of living for free and taking advantage of the ones who have paid for it. Try to open a business as an American and see it you can get the tax breaks and interest free loans for 5 yrs. If you don't speak English you can. I love everybody, but let's keep it all even.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:18 PM

renniw52:
    Seeing 9/11 is almost over, at least on the East Coast, I retire knowing I felt true grief for the victims and their families.

Well said.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:23 PM

Wow how things are taken out of context...

RSS