Looking for a new Home

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 18 2020 6:38 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:13 AM

Hello all,

I’m looking for a new CC to call home, as the Club I belonged to rather abruptly closed.  I‘m a Level 89, Legend that plays from Mobile platform (iPad) only.  I do enjoy playing in clashes, turf wars, and any CC specific tournaments.  I’m looking for a mobile friendly club, that also has an active chat or message board community.  I’m happy to offer advice on what I’ve learned, and not shy about asking questions when I don’t understand something or want to improve.  I feel like I’m a pretty decent player from the mobile platform (generally break par and can go pretty low from time to time), but I understand the Mobile platform probably limits me from really progressing to becoming an elite player.  (I’m okay with that). First and foremost I just enjoy the game, and that is what it is to me - a game.  While I like some good competition, I’m not really interested in any drama related to the game or the CC.

If your club has an opening and from my description you think I could be a good match, it would be great to hear from you.  Thx!

”QuotaRelief”

Andy

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 12:35 PM

Hi Andy,

Sorry your club closed down. 

Have a look at TPC here and see if we might be a good fit for you.  http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

The Peoples Club has been around over 9 years now and we have a great group of members that are courteous and helpful.  We have both PC players and Mobile players plus our forum offers help for either type of player.  So we have various threads for both.  We also use Discord for voice chat if you like to talk while playing. 

We also offers lots of daily club tournaments to take part in.

We would be happy to offer you a membership and perhaps there are more friends you would like to bring along as well. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 2:55 PM

Hi Andy, sorry to here about your club closing.

We, at the Nice and Friendly have both mobile, & PC players. We are a no drama, no pressure type of club. Although some of us do play in the clashes, and turf wars, there is no requirement to do so. Play what you want when you want.

Give us a look, and if it's not your cup of tea, we wish you the best in your search for a new club.

Good Luck

Dave

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 3:57 PM

Hey Andy, if you're still looking for a new home, Eagle City Boomers is always looking to expand. We are a top 5 clash club and have a host of players on mobile and PC (some both). We focus primarily on Clash but also Turf Wars and we have an active Country Club tournament roster. We primarily use Telegram to communicate but some players also use Discord while playing head to head games. 

Our number one rule is to have fun.

If you are keen, hit me up when you're on line, or email me at edward.t.logan@hotmail.com or you can email our club owner Rob at robert.call@gfs.com.  You could also check out our website - eaglecityboomers.com 

Cheers,

Ed

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:38 PM

Hi Andy

Come check out The Danny Noonan Misfits

We are a mobile club that uses Discord app to chat

All the best

H.

• RCall1
    1,834 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:53 PM

Hi Andy please contact me via WGT or email me @ Robert.call@gfs.com

We are a Top 10 CLASH CLUB, website to communicate best with all members, 

Hope you consider joining the TEAM!

Regardless all the best!

rob

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 6:01 PM

Hello Andy, We are an established CC, we have mobile players and regular PC players. I've been with ODR for 2 yrs now and have enjoyed their no pressure attitude, and the help given by all tiers upon your request.   

I can't say anything negative about ODR, or their staff of directors, which you may be pleasantly surprised to meet. We are one for all and all for one.

If interested contact "saltyoldtar" the owner of ODR.

Go to salty's home page and browse around, you'll get an idea of our goals,

#1 Enjoy yourself that's what it's all about.

Ken  

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 7:36 PM

Hey Andy!

I too am sorry about your former club closing up.  I really don't have to offer what all those others have since my CC is new.  I do like to play TW's and Clashes, I have Discord set up and I play both pc and mobile.

If you want to help build a little CC and you would like to play with a few Super Passes, the door to Dogwood Animal Rescue is open, no waiting for approval.

Oh yea, I can guarantee no drama since I'm the only member so far  hahaha

Steve

• QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 5:08 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone who has responded and offered me a new home.  I honestly didn’t know what to expect from this post.  I haven’t made a decision yet, but from all the messages it’s clear I have many great options.  I’m going to get through the work week, and decide what to do over the weekend when I can properly research and follow up on the info you have all shared.  Again, thx for your support and consideration!

Andy 

• Sparfel2956
    98 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 9:20 AM

Hello Andy,

GOLF TECHNIC, a French level 19 club, aims to be in the TOP 20 of WGT clubs in clash games.

We therefore recruit motivated players to participate in clashes, but also in Turfs Wars for mobile players. Masters or higher, you are welcome, whatever your nationality.

Membership of the club allows everyone to get:

• Free putter and shot pal, Multiplication of XP, advices to progress in the game, level evolution…..

• Creation of internal tournaments according to the objectives of each (progress in levels, acquisition of material via xp, etc etc ...)

• Exchanges on techniques and Best practice in French or English on the Club's private chat (via Discord)

In exchange for these services we expect active participation from members, regularly and actively in clash games and / or Turf wars.

Yann

• PAGES
RSS