Forums

Help › Forums

The Danny Noonans Misfits

Tue, Mar 3 2020 10:20 AM (31 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 4:17 PM

The first question you have to ask yourself is "why would I want to join a country club?"   Even if it isn't obvious, the answer is simple, the perks!  Now, which one do I join? Well, again it's fairly obvious , which club suits your liking's, needs, and wants. Since this is a golf game, part of the liking's are covered, playing golf!  In an active cc, (country club), you will have plenty of activities to which you can participate in, things like tourneys,  games, leagues, and competitions between other clubs. You enter and play what you like, but it's important for your wants to be available to you. 

It's important to understand, that as a cc member, you will receive what you put into it.  You will gain friendships, by playing against fellow members!  You can learn to improve your game, by reading the forums, and playing against friends, especially if they are higher tiered, with experience, you may not have learned yet.  

Here, in our club, we refer to everyone as a team member, our motto is "team work, makes the dream work" which requires everyone to pull together to be a great cc. Our dream was to become the friendliest, most fun cc in wgt land. We have 4 basic principles, having fun, being friendly, honesty, and integrity.  

Every cc has dues you must pay, as do we also, but these are extremely small, in comparison to other ccs. We "ask"  that whenever possible, that you use your free passes, to help us level up. Please do not speak of politics, religion, or anything derogatory in our forums, or chat.  Befriend other members, it makes having fun, easier. That's it, that's our dues! 

We have great directors, and members, all willing to help you, with your needs. As a member here, you get free shot and putter pal, we provide many tourneys for you to play in.  Some of which are easy, hard, and defaulted, we have some money tourneys, to suit your needs and wishes. We are a competitive bunch, we are in the top 100 in clashs and turf wars.  But we DO NOT require that you play in them, nor do we expect for you to purchase passes to participate . Our no. 1 rule here, is that you have fun.  

There you have it, this is what you will get by being an active member here.  Hopefully this suits you, and if it does, rock on, if not and you decide to move on, do so and we as a team, wish you the best, in your journey in wgt. 

We are always looking for new members!!!!!!!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 7:43 PM

We are a small team  now, but big on heart.  

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 9:32 PM

Not just big on heart. We have really boosted our skill level predominately from within and some who joined us already skilled. Regardless though and just as if not more importantly, we have our members 6, when needed.

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 9:32 PM

Not just big on heart. We have really boosted our skill level predominately from within and some who joined us already skilled. Regardless though and just as if not more importantly, we have our members 6, when needed.

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 4:33 PM

We welcome players of ALL abilities! Whether new to WGT, returning after an absence or those who play hard and their former clubs expectations were to high and so on. We welcome all.

• Jeffday39
    58 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 11:41 PM

We truly have something special happening in our CC. We have developed a team spirit and comraderie that is second to none. We offer players of all skill levels many areas of opportunities to enjoy the game. 

If you enjoy competition inside the CC,then you will have a blast with our members in HTH games. If you enjoy CC tournaments, then we run many courses and variations of formats, as well. However, while not mandatory, if the competition in Clashes and Turf Wars get your juices flowing, then we continue to climb the leaderboards.

I am proud to say that I am a member of The Danny Noonan Misfits, and would welcome you to join me in “The Most Fun CC in WGT.” Add me as a friend and join the fun!

Jeff

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 9:34 PM

Want to join a club that is kicking a$$ winning clashes and TW's. we are searching for more players who want to be in a competitive rising club.

• GARYC147
    146 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 5:50 AM

Your clubs record in the clash is impressive for its' size.  I have a couple of questions.

Do many of your free tournaments have a payout contributed by members?

Do most of your tournaments pay 1, 3, or 10 places and are they single play or unlimited?

If I were to log on and a clash is underway and super passes are available can I use any?

I left The Georgian a couple of weeks ago and landed in a club that is not a good fit and I do not want to be jumping from club to club.

Thanks

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 10:25 PM

If anyone would like to join our club, feel free to email me at  vandwemke@icloud.com  I will be happy to explain our club philosophy.

Mike 

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:51 PM

Just want to have fun and golf, join us, no pressure to play Tournaments, Clashes or Turf Wars but, if you do like them, well for a small club we do pretty damn good!

vandwemke@icloud.com if you want so more info or to join our club.

Mike

RSS