Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 2:13 PM

masonvilla:
    JW quarter final day and you haven't played yet ????

jayw beats matt (jediknight) 8 up. He started off slow, and got worse. 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 4:36 PM

My friends I know there has been a lot going on in the back ground which really should not have happened, That said............ Please keep this WC going the way it was meant, Fun, good golf and Followers in Twitch having a laugh with plenty of banter...."!

Come on Gang lets finish this the way it started,.... With class, End of  !!!

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 4:55 PM

Match #1  Tie #5

DeanBarr wins 3up vs christine67

Had my match with christine67  (Bernie) today. With a few bumps in the road, i managed to take the turn 3up, and held on the rest of the way. Thank you Bernie for playing today,  showing true sportsmanship by accepting the invite and playing the game. You, my friend, are a great player and a great guy.....and i look forward to playing again soon. GL to the TCC with all the other matches soon to be played.

Dean

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 7:36 AM

PLATE PLAYOFF: Q-FINALS
    Oakmont

Match 3
    Aussie Aussie Aussie  vs.  Fairway Fanatics B

Tie #6
    HVistisen (#200)  vs.  TomCarioca (#131)

TomCarioca wins.

Great match, strong play at both sides.
    No birdie - no gain seemed to be the title of the match. :)

A/S at the turn my putter then picked fire at 10,11,12,13: couldnt miss even the 20+ ft putts although Henry birdied 11 and 12, too.
    Highlight at #14: slamdunked a 54yds Punch for Eagle. 
    Birdied #15 and won what really has been a fantastic match with a lucky finish for me!

Thanks Henry, good fun, great sportsman!

---Tom

• KillzOnHorseback
    611 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 10:04 AM

Cup Playoff Quarterfinal Match 3 Tie 8

Killzonhorseback #141 defeats BillDThrill # 154.....6/5..

Thx for the game Bill...I got off a good start going up 2 right away, my approach shots were working, Bill had some putts that barley missed and mine we seem to be dropping. in the end it was a 6/5 win for me.....Again thx for the game Bud.....

Ken

• vivian1234
    3,908 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 2:33 PM

Hi All ,

With a small delay due to a personal accident , WGT Amigos and myself , want to thank and congratulate Finny , Dotty & all the rest of the Organizing team of this amazing competition for another year .

We had the chance to meet new friends , play and enjoy great games in good companionship which is the purpose of this event .

Good Luck to the teams going to the final and hope to see you all next year .

Be well & stay safe .

Hugs,

Viv xx

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 3:44 PM

Thanks Viv,

First I hope your OK and recovering without to much problems...

It was great to see you and the Amigos again this year Viv, you always add to the World Cup..

Cheers,

Dotty

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 10:56 AM

vivian1234:

Hi All ,

With a small delay due to a personal accident , WGT Amigos and myself , want to thank and congratulate Finny , Dotty & all the rest of the Organizing team of this amazing competition for another year .

We had the chance to meet new friends , play and enjoy great games in good companionship which is the purpose of this event .

Good Luck to the teams going to the final and hope to see you all next year .

Be well & stay safe .

Hugs,

Viv xx

hope its only a little one viv

shov would have been very proud of the amigos this year,glad you all enjoyed  and made a few new friends.

stay alert babe 

finny

• DanielT5
    2,035 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 12:03 PM

Plate Playoff  Quaterfinal  Match 2  Tie 5

#183 PDorland defeats tbood #447    1up after 19 holes

Phil says he was sweating bullets after the front being down 3 after 11th hole. He started grinding his way back slowly and was fortunate to win the match at the 19th hole.

Phil said, "Hat's off to tbood as he is a great player and wish him the very best in the future."

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 3:08 PM

321 TC  Mlevin v  dstrdmo  L+ 221 

Plate Play off QF Match 1  Tie 2

Win for MLevin 

RSS