Forums

Help › Forums

12 days of Christmas day 11

Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:49 AM (86 replies)
  • AlejBaran
    1,417 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:05 PM

Hello  Organizers and Santas

Yesterday, almost at the same time to publish my thanks to Leggoman13 on his wall, I sent a post to publicly thank him and everyone who makes this event possible, but for some reason it was not published (or I can’t see it).

I am trying again today; it is the least that all of you, and he in my particular case, deserve: that we express our gratitude publicly to all of you.

So; thank you very much Leggoman13 for giving me the Callaway wedge L90 + I am very grateful; Thanks to AlaskanDame for your help and great work and to all of you who with great heart and generously participate and work in this.

I hope Santa visits everyone who is still waiting. ;-)

Congratulations and Merry Christmas

Pablo

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 3:00 PM

CEverett12:
    The Bushwacker CC and friends ET.ALL  will be sending a few gifts today .  I will keep you updated as good as I can . Merry Xmas everyone .

Hi Casey, Bushwackers members and Friends; Callaghan and Robert.

Nice to see you all united on this 11 day,

I am home now, sorry had family gathering to attend and personal stuff to take care off.

But I am here now and will scroll to pick up a few myself.

Thank you very much Casey, Brian and Robert and friends for making this day so special.

I am so privilege to be part of it. 

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 3:02 PM

AlaskanDame:
    And, with that, I take total backseat to the organizational skills of renowned CEverett12 and The Bushwackers . . . .and any other Santa who wants to join in on Day 11.

Great intro there AKD.

But please, no need to take the back seat, you have done a great job throughout the previous 10 days.

On that, we sure would appreciated and definitely use your presence on day 11.

Stay with us on the front seat, where you belong.

cheers

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 3:25 PM

Leggoman13:
    On that, we sure would appreciated and definitely use your presence on day 11.
    Merci for those kind words, mon ami.  I am updating my early post, as you can see, and I have posted on Opy’s wall for some (and then deleted when they have been added to “the list”), but this day is blessed by the expertise of others.  Whew!  Lol

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:01 PM

bubbsboy:
    Chris (amateur4sure) is going through some hard times. He's the first to help

Definitely one of the good guys.

2 sleeves of TPS lvl 81 delivered into his bag.

Happy Holidays

cheers :o)

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:41 PM

70 on Opy’s list now.  Wow. . . 🤩 

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8++9+10+11=66

DOC is ahead of schedule.

• Managra
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:49 PM

opyeuclid:

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

merry Christmas ..I dont know if this is getting through so try three for some wedges for Christmas again merry Christmas

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:52 PM

3 sleeves of Cally 33s to Kallekellosta,  Requested from the GOGF ( Nov.) 

Good Luck & Merry Xmas

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:58 PM

AlaskanDame:
    70 on Opy’s list now.  Wow

It is just awesome and so beautiful to see the community come together.

Been great with Sidersbest posting the opening thread. With Opy taking over and starting a new day for the 12 days of Christmas, with great help from AlaskanDame keeping us updated with the many requests coming in.

Adding the generosity of many by their kindness and thoughtfulness gestures to help so many. Those are the key elements that make this Event so successful.

It is on all aspect of gifting and members helping out in many ways.

Some will be seen and known. Some will remain in the Shadow. Some will do it during the 12 days of Christmas. Some will do it all year long.

To all of those that I know, to all of those I never had the pleasure to meet as of yet.

I would like to express to you all my deepest appreciation and gratitude in being part of it all.

Merry Christmas 2019 all and Very Happy New Year 2020

Sincerely,

RSS