Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:49 AM (86 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 10:10 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Master: kerm. .. level 87.

L85 Flash Driver sent. 

Merry Christmas--HOHOHO

That's it for me for now. Got to go out for awhile. Will be back tonight sometime.

• isalman
    15 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 11:41 AM

If its possible can i please have these two wedges thx

VOKEY 64 WEDGE L80

VOKEY 60 WEDGE L78

• Kmack1960
    35 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:04 PM

A sleeve of Titleist Pro V1 lv l87 or 5 CC passes would be awesome!!

• tmal34
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:40 PM

Thanks Santa!  And Merry Christmas!!!

• Donnavon1982
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 1:05 PM

Hi Santas.

Hope all is well? Can I ask for a Scotty Cameron Lvl70+ putter. Earlier this year santa gave me a new set of irons which changed my game greatly, and a new putter will only improve my gameplay. So please santa. I was a good golfer this year.

Thanking you in advance.

Donnavon1982

• JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 1:23 PM

My Friends ... 

Can anyone please  Help "Coopsters" he became legend quite awhile ago and has very little income if any he tries to play skins to turn 2 or 3 bucks into enuff to upgrade clubs and get balls (doesn't do to good with that  lol) Anyway he managed to get irons FINALLY but has a terrible driver so if anyone can help with a better driver that would certainly make his Holiday season...His level will allow for any driver I believe....I'm sure he would welcome anything longer then that 282 he has lol....

Merry Christmas all a fantastic job again this year!!!.....JD

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 1:33 PM

2 sleeves of Cally L-34 to Matthew19801 compliments of the Bushwacker CC 

Good luck & Merry xmas

• BHeimann1
    51 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 1:48 PM

Hallo liebe Weihnachtsmänner 

ich schätze es sehr das es so etwas überhaupt gibt ..

würde mich sehr über 1 oder 2 Rollen  s TP5X L81 freuen um mein mittelprächtiges Spiel zu verbessern!

Wünsche allen frohe und besinnliche Weihnachten...

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 1:50 PM

Copied from Andyson thread....

Friends of mine know I don't use this site anymore except to play an odd game now and then and mainly to honour a couple members of SEL who sadly passed away recently. 

But I'm wanting to put this out there that a lad known to a lot of you on here called Chris (amateur4sure) is going through some hard times. He's the first to help anybody out and I know the twitch crew will be first to agree that he's the most friendliest bloke on here.

SEL have helped him out and I know the kind words of supprt have been greatly appreciated by him and his wife.

So for me to drag myself on here I plead Santa helps him out. 

Apologies if he has been helped as I don't read forum 

Wayne....as per pm ;-)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:04 PM

Hey Bubbs,

Sleeve sent. Had the pleasure of a match with Chris during the Andyson ( I believe), memory's not what it used to be, lol. Stalwart fellow, all round good guy. Merry Christmas.

Doc :)

RSS