Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days Christmas 2019 day 4

Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:04 AM (53 replies)
  • CGraffa
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 9:28 PM

My Dear Santa,

I've been a great WGT member this year. I've played for 1222 straight days, active in my CC (Secluded Valley), play many Clashes and Turf Wars, communicate via Telegraph with my fellow clubbies.

Last year I was only deserving of coal but this year a box of premium balls would be most appreciated. Certainly one of your elves can muster up some ball.

Epic or Rare apparel would be great too.

Actually, anything Santa brings me this year would be wonderful!

Merry Christmas,

CGraffa

• wahwho
    14 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 9:30 PM

Dear Santa,

I would like to have Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L85+) or the Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver (L85+)

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Wahwho

• AlaskanDame
    18,992 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 9:44 PM
    wahwho:

Dear Santa,

I would like to have Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L85+) or the Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver (L85+) Merry Christmas to Everyone

Just FYI -- This level 93 Master currently has something called "TaylorMade Tour Burner Iron Set (Steel)." He also has a level 69 TM driver that says M2. If it corresponds to the current M6 at level 69, that's 275 yards. Maybe someone with access to one of Scott's tables can tell us what those correspond to now --- just to see what else an upgrade could entail, esp. the irons. I have no clue since the label on the irons gives no level. Thanks in advance.
  • AlphaGr8
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 10:42 PM

Dear Santa,

I could really use a new set of irons, the Callaway Apex 19 iron set (L85+) or a new 3 wood Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood (L89+)

I am looking to get more distance, because ever since I earned Legend status my avg. has gone way up and it has been difficult to get home in 2 on most par 5’s, as well as the longer par 4’s. 

If I’m asking for too much then maybe a couple of sleeves of balls volvik vapor balls (L51+) 

Thank you in advance for the generosity and kindness that all of the secret Santa’s have contributed to the greater good. 

AlphaGr8 

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:11 AM

AlaskanDame:
    I’m also going to check to see if he wants a better CC without an absent owner and with some people who actually play WGT.

171 of 173 members are recruits. Owner must have fallen asleep and forgot to wake up.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:25 AM

AlaskanDame:
    wahwho:

Dear Santa,

I would like to have Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L85+) or the Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver (L85+) Merry Christmas to Everyone

Just FYI -- This level 93 Master currently has something called "TaylorMade Tour Burner Iron Set (Steel)." He also has a level 69 TM driver that says M2. If it corresponds to the current M6 at level 69, that's 275 yards. Maybe someone with access to one of Scott's tables can tell us what those correspond to now --- just to see what else an upgrade could entail, esp. the irons. I have no clue since the label on the irons gives no level. Thanks in advance.

He joined in 2008. I think thats how old those clubs are.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:25 AM

love

• iamstillaboy
    50 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:31 AM

Hey Merry Xmas,

I would love to try a sleeve of Max Slow Meter balls, can't afford to purchase them as the Aussie Dollar is so crap atm compared to yours

Rob

• AlaskanDame
    18,992 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 5:55 AM
    birchi's group has offered more credits. I am going to be asking for them to cover wahwho and CJackson16 for some Max Meter irons -- not quite as good as the Apex they are asking for, but significantly better than what they have now and will spread the credits around . . . still waiting to hear from kerm.
  • reddog1965
    1,184 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 6:00 AM

a sleeve of callies level 33 if possible please

thanks reddog

RSS