Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days Christmas 2019 day 4

Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:04 AM (53 replies)
  • DuffTheRuff
    739 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 7:13 PM

Would love a TaylorMade Spider X Putter (L77+), Santa. Happy Holidays!

• kerm
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 7:22 PM

Dear Santa, I would like a new driver or just some new golf balls. I've been using the cobra f6 driver for a couple years and it would be nice to not get out driven by 30 yards for once. 

I've been doing game offers for months to be able to get the lvl86 Callaway Apex irons last week and the wait has been well worth it. I've been playing this game for 10 years and I love it more and more every year.

Thanks for everything you guys do by spreading the holiday cheer. Happy holidays and keep swinging! 

• txgma15
    143 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 7:29 PM

Hi all, I'm a older newbie   and could use an upgrade in clubs. Plus my putter lowest setting is 30 feet. Try a 6 foot putt with a 30 ft. meter.

Any help at all would surely would be great to help me with my game.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL  !!!!

~Kathy~

• AlaskanDame
    18,992 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 7:59 PM

kerm:
    Dear Santa, I would like a new driver or just some new golf balls. I've been using the cobra f6 driver for a couple years and it would be nice to not get out driven by 30 yards for once. 
    I have asked kerm what the f6 is rated at, so we have better info.  I don’t see it in the Pro Shop and am not sure F9 is comparable.

I’m also going to check to see if he wants a better CC without an absent owner and with some people who actually play WGT.

• AlaskanDame
    18,992 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:04 PM

Looks great, Don.  I’ll mark Jwetrich’s wall.

DonCaron:

The best I can do with the credits I have.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:06 PM

AlaskanDame:

Looks great, Don.  I’ll mark Jwetrich’s wall.

DonCaron:

The best I can do with the credits I have.

Cool Thank You AD

• AlaskanDame
    18,992 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:12 PM

AlaskanDame:

kerm:
    I have asked kerm what the f6 is rated at, so we have better info.  I don’t see it in the Pro Shop and am not sure F9 is comparable.

I’m also going to check to see if he wants a better CC without an absent owner and with some people who actually play WGT.

Besides kerm (Master), the other requester not yet filled from today (and below Legend), is this Tour Pro.

Dear Santa,

I would LOVE to have the Callaway Apex 19 Iron (L85+) Set [sic, his use of bold, not mine]. I have been playing with starter irons because of their slow meter speed. I tested many irons during the free testing period and the Apex irons best fit my golf game. I never received anything during the Christmas in July campaign but I was new to WGT at the time. 

Happy Holidays to all and tell your family & friends you LOVE them because you’re not guaranteed to see tomorrow. 
    Thank You Santa,
    - Cjackson16
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:20 PM

callaghan159:

Maybe it's just me but are requests are way down this year?

I think the reason for the lull was Saturday night/Sunday. I think the requests will pick at the first of the week.

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:34 PM

Not sure if my post worked? Cant seem to find it.... 

Merry Christmas everybody! I wish for a set of lvl 75 ben Hogan irons:) they would really help my game with the higher trajectory. And some cally lvl 33 balls! Thanks so much!

• joesadicker
    2,263 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:39 PM

Dear Santa's I could use a few sleeves of Balls

Siroxin z-5 star 180  credits

TY and Merry Christmas

Charlie

RSS