yep - and again .- oops .

• DJW2307
    13,389 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 2:26 AM

JDGHOST:

CEverett12:

I get an Ooooops  when I try ,

Anyone else having this problem ?

SAME THING FOR MY  CLUB ....OOPS.....THIS STINKS WE WERE JUST STARTING OUR PRESIDENTS CUP TOMORROW MORNING NEED FORUM FOR SCOREBOARD....

NOT EVEN SURE IF OUR CLUB TOURNEYS WORKING???

JD

Our CC is in the middle of a Team Event as well and normally rely on the forums. One of our guys (akone12) has made a work around posting a temporary leaderboard as a blog post on his profile to keep our members up to speed with the state of play. Normally this would be in the forum, but with no access, that is our temporary work around with notifications to the affected members. Not ideal, but it keeps people informed on the state of play.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 9:20 AM

It smells like a Ransom Ware attack.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 2:50 AM

Forum in my cc is working again.

Bjorn

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 3:03 AM

working today .

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 3:26 AM

craigswan:

working today .

Yes the CC forums are working now but there are other things that are not working now, 

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 3:35 AM

borntobesting:
    Yes the CC forums are working now but there are other things that are not working now, 

Such as???

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 3:48 AM

JDGHOST:

borntobesting:

Such as???

The tournament page on mobile and the new PC version wont load., It starts to load then stops and just sits there doing nothing. 

There is a workaround for CC tourneys by going through the CC page and a workaround for some WGT tournaments but not all of them, 

RSS