• WillyWonka23
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 7:08 PM

get error

why

• CRTowr
    92 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:32 PM

Just finally got early access loaded on mac laptop after fighting with it for over 5 weeks.  When you download, a box comes on screen with wgt Launcher icon and application icon.  Click on the Launch icon and drag it to the app icon.  Click it and you are in!  Enjoy.

Sure wish I had seen this in an earlier post!

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 4:47 PM

CRTowr,

You and me both! Like you, I've been struggling with accessing the new version for weeks. I've contacted WGT Customer Support several times, sent them images of what I'm getting and have not got anywhere. You would have thought WGT would have known - just drag the lunch icon into the app icon and away you go! But no - nothing.

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,

MalleeHacka

• Ezzy1959
    44 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 3:32 PM

CRTowr - Click on the Launch icon and drag it to the app icon.  Click it and you are in!  Enjoy.

Wow!!!!!! as easy as that. Thank you so much. Simple, but hardly intuitive (not for me anyway lol). Lets give this new baby a go. Once again cheers. I was thinking all kinds of crazy things, like having to get a new laptop, because I thought mine wasn't compatible with the program. It's not the most recent laptop lol. Thank god for the tech geeks out there.

• HockeyTown2g
    95 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 1:39 AM

I'm not even seeing an ACTUAL link anywhere...I guess I'm missing something. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 3:51 PM

HockeyTown2g:

1st post in this thread... click on the word HERE

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 4:15 AM

HockeyTown2g:

Try this Gary, WGT Early Access

• GolfClown3
    547 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 2:11 AM

if I load this on my Mac, will I then have a choice of playing old version and early access or just early access ?

Sorry am totally confused by it all :(

Vicky

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 3:02 PM

GolfClown3:

if I load this on my Mac, will I then have a choice of playing old version and early access or just early access ?

Sorry am totally confused by it all :(

Vicky

They just released early access on steam. Your better off learning the new version.

In 7 months everyone will using the steam version. 

Steam Early Access

• GolfClown3
    547 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 1:19 AM

ok got steam will have a look many thanks

RSS