Forums

Help › Forums

Reached Two Goals at Once..Signing Off..

Sun, Sep 3 2023 7:27 PM (31 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:06 PM

When I first started here in July 2010 I saw players at level 90 and thought that was impossible to achieve, at 10:35 EST tonight I reached level 90. Unfortunately it took me over an hour and a half to get the game to load. I wanted to achieve this goal on the same course that I played at level 0. NOT, kept getting white screens, black screens waiting 5-10 minutes and no go. Finally was able to get on for a minute. Checked the forums to see if there were any comments about problems. Saw one that said OVERLOAD. I realized then that I also have an overload. After hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars on here I am pulling my addiction plug. Thanks to all my friends on here for the great times, and the hundreds of laughs. To the ones who are tired of my posts and occasional rants and fits, thank you too.  I have finally come to the conclusion that playing hours a day on a game that is so unpredictable  and changes with a push of a button is no longer worth my time. I'm sure I'll pop on once in awhile and see if any improvements have been made, but the daily hours will now be occasional minutes. I'd like to thank WGT for this game and also thank you for making it so screwed up that I realized how screwed up I had become. Time to catch up on some TV and family.

REN out.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:36 PM

Good luck to you brother, but keep in mind, we joined anout the same time, similar equipment, in fact I didn't go with the R11's until some time after I turned Legend...rarely use a Callaway ball...well...I dunno, one of 3...maybe all three things, come to mind...

You miss the ding

You are nit sure how to play wind

You haven't figured out a system to putt.

No way with your equipment and experience...unless you refuse advice) should you not be a TM knocking on the Legend door.

So, I know you screwed the pooch by not taking Bollux up on his offer...maybe beg, grovel...etc, and get some tips...or just ask...doas told from advice, and try it out.

I not, cya round the horn.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 7:13 AM

Dayum doode!!  I hope you end up just taking a break and its not permanent.  I for one never tired of your posts and fits and they most often gave me a needed laugh.  I'm going to miss reading them.

Best,

Andy

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 7:31 AM

Dadburnit Ren. Whatcha mean you're leaving? What will the dogs do without the squirrel?

Brother, I have to agree with Andy, I never tired of your posts. Your humor is boundless and this threat of going AWOL had better be just  that : A threat.

I only have one word for you, actually two words -

CARRY ON !

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 7:38 AM

so no more rants? 

Cheers,

b0gey

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 7:45 AM

HEY !

We'll c-ya

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 7:53 AM

No Sir!! Mum's the word.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 1:03 AM

TNP56:

HEY !

We'll c-ya

See you pal!

I hear ya Ren,Don't leave Bro,Damn place would be too dull without ya.Take a break and come back refreshed.Maybe the Gremlins will have moved onto TNP by then,the clown!

In the meantime if you come visit for a few minutes,Hit me up Tree rat anytime.

Respect and regards Bob.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 1:51 AM

..."you can sign off any time you like, but you can never leave"...

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 2:58 AM

do you remember what schwarzenegger said in the terminator?

RSS