Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 9:55 AM

TopShelf2010:
    I realize you asked Champ and for that I apologize. However, with that being said, the Forums are ALREADY accessible through the HD game... fully intact.

Yes l am aware of this what is happening is we are being Routed back to the Flash game at least that is my understanding   when the flash game ends there will be nothing to Redirect to.

Hence My Question to Champ, will the Flash forum be Transfered to HD.

\-/

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 2:13 PM

daveparr:
    Hence My Question to Champ, will the Flash forum be Transfered to HD.

You do not need Flash or a Flash enabled browser to access this forum. the WGT.com site does not need Flash for 99% of its function. You CAN still log in and see the forum, your My Account page, your Profile Page without the need for Flash. You can even send messages for the My Messages tab if there is an existing message thread started.

There are some functions that will not work but almost all of them are based playing or accessing the Flash game so they are not necessarily needed.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 2:24 PM

• AlejBaran
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 9:12 PM

ScottHope:

I can't see your images Alej, but would this help in any way?

When using imgur, make sure the link you are using has a filename extension at the end of it, e.g...

https://i.imgur.com/VkpTW2d.jpg

...the filename extension will reflect what filetype you have uploaded, so it won't necessarily be .jpg, but it should be there.

Hi Scott, thank you very much for your reply!!

As always, all the tips you provide are very useful, but the problem is not that you leave me on the link.

I will use your advice to upload the images again.

The problem seems to be something related to the video, I guess.

In fullscreen mode or not, large black areas appear where they should appear: the avatar, the flag, the hole and the grids on the green.

In a reduced screen, in addition to the above, the lower part appears cropped (in all resolutions) seeing only a portion of the meter, the ball and the box to choose clubs, type of shot, etc.

I will try to upload screenshot to graph this.

Again, thank you very much for your interest and help

Cheers, Pablo

• BrettH56
    108 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 9:54 PM

I am running into a problem with accepting a multiplayer stroke game, but only with (1) player, so far. I will receive an invite from him, or even if I send the invite, he gets the same result: I have attached a screen clip of the error and code received.

Maybe you, the development team or another can provide some advice on the issue and how to correct it.

s!AjJkn TBVfJ3hrEouzfWi2In9N UEA?e=89wZv4

All in all, I do like the new format, though there are some features I would like to see, but won't go down that rabbit hole in this post.

Thanks, 

BrettH56

• AlejBaran
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 10:08 PM

The top figure is in full screen (it appears cut at the bottom but it was me when editing it)

The bottom figure is with a reseized window and exactly how it looks; the meter, ball and other features cannot be seen complete.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 1:07 AM

You're welcome.  ; )

Have you got up to date drivers for your graphics card Pablo?

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 6:25 AM

For me it is still one of main flaws in this game, this different field of view depending on what aspect ratio you play. It's most noticeable when standing on tees. In most cases you dont see much skies above...and in extreme cases you cant see branches that you have to avoid..

Meters are also different. in 4:3 you can play fast meter ball and ding...but in 16:9 meter is longer and appears to go faster (almost impossible to play fast meter)

In my opinion WGT should stay with 4:3  on higher resolutions, even if it needs to have black bars on sides  in fullscreen...

Nik

nor1-2

nor1

nor4-2

nor4

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 6:49 AM
    Agreed. 4:3 is the only way I can play without feeling like the sky is falling.
RSS