Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/17/19 ***

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 19 2019 8:29 PM (39 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 7:24 AM

Luckystar5:
    Ah yes, hurricane winds.  There was talk about boycotting this next one if there was hurricane winds, so my question is, was this just talk, or are clubs going to walk the walk ?  The misfits decided to walk, if we get high winds and super fast greens.  we want all our players to be able to play. Make clashs fair to the lower tiers. 

:)

Since I was one of the ones that started that conversation in another forum, I will repeat what I said there:

My preference is to avoid it.  But if I see high winds on high wind courses again in a clash … sure.  To elaborate ...

Clash participation in our club is voluntary.  Some (including me) like it, others don't.  About 1/3 of our members play.  We are also a club that caters to all skill levels.  So it has to be fun.  And, while I'm a Champ so I can play in high winds and 13 speed greens, it makes life miserable for a lot of our members.  Therefore, it stops being fun.  So why do it.

And high winds on St. A and CB, like it was last time, beats me up too through 2 days.

Tom.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 9:10 AM

hpurey:

Yellow Callaways still aren't right.  :(

Strange this is Hazen that they play perfectly on my IPhone but not on my PC. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 9:13 AM

borntobesting:

hpurey:

The yellow titleists play just fine on mobile.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 9:55 AM

Luckystar5:

borntobesting:

hpurey:

The yellow titleists play just fine on mobile.  

The Titleists play fine on PC too.  Unfortunately I spent the rest of my credits just to stock up on the TItleists to use in the meantime. 4 sleeves of the L72 could have been 11 sleeves of the callaways lol.  That's how I know yellow is a problem for me lol.

In due time I guess.  I'll keep earning credits on mobile and will be ready when they work.

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 2:00 PM

JDGHOST:

Would this be a bad time to mention I still have vertical menu issue???    JD

Try clearing your browser cache and see if it gets better, worked for me.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 7:45 PM

adrob2:

JDGHOST:

Would this be a bad time to mention I still have vertical menu issue???    JD

Try clearing your browser cache and see if it gets better, worked for me.

All of mine are OK now except the "Account" screen - they are still messed up, and it's not my cache.

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 7:52 PM

Tried that Larry many times no luck 😧   It seems that will help some but not all of us strange?

JD

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 12:29 AM

You still have a vertical menu on all WGT pages JD?

On what browser does this occur?

How do you clear your cache?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 5:16 AM

ScottHope:

Only on the secure pages (for me) in Chrome browser, same as DL.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 5:54 AM

YankeeJim:

ScottHope:

Only on the secure pages (for me) in Chrome browser, same as DL.

Ditto for me.

RSS