Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/17/19 ***

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 19 2019 8:29 PM (39 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 8:39 PM

Sort of +1

I was one of those that started it.  But I am trying to avoid a boycott.

Clashes are voluntary in our club so those that do it are doing it by choice.

I understand for the TL+ clubs,if it gets easier, they will feast too.  But for a club that tries to cater to all levels, those players want to have fun too.

AND IT SHOULD BE FUN FOR ALL.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 9:31 PM

Luckystar5:
    Ah yes, hurricane winds.  There was talk about boycotting this next one if there was hurricane winds, so my question is, was this just talk, or are clubs going to walk the walk ?  The misfits decided to walk, if we get high winds and super fast greens.  we want all our players to be able to play. Make clashes fair to the lower tiers.

Another thing that would make the clashes fun,and get more than 1 or 2 of our CC members to play them, would be to open them up to multiplayer rounds!

Most of our guys, myself included, only play the multiplayer side of the game.

Playing by ourselves just blows chunks!!

As a bonus, doing that, might also lower the server load, and the odd play, that seems to show up when the clash is running!

Something to run up the flagpole, and see who salutes!

DRAGONFIRESr

• jerexno
    41 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 1:14 AM
    Was really hoping they would address the absurd matching rules in coin rooms...less and less players are going into coin rooms due to the new rule of not matching same player more than once in 4 hours. The community is beyond frustrated, takes 10+ min sometimes to get a game. I understand the concept and applaud the effort to keep less scrupulous players from matching a friend over and over for turf war points but, it has slowed the pace to a crawl. I feel like the idea is great but the time should be cut significantly, hour max. There are UK players that play when only 2-4 players are on, they play one game and can’t get another for a long time. Not to mention if you have 20-30 players on your team going into the same room...wgt has to see this isn’t working. I hope they fix it before they turn us all off to the game.
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 4:55 AM

Luckystar5:
    Ah yes, hurricane winds.  There was talk about boycotting this next one if there was hurricane winds, so my question is, was this just talk, or are clubs going to walk the walk ? 

Nope

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 5:18 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 5:57 AM

Yellow Callaways still aren't right.  :(

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 6:02 AM

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 6:05 AM

Would this be a bad time to mention I still have vertical menu issue???    JD

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 6:17 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 6:34 AM

TopShelf2010:

hpurey:

Yellow Callaways still aren't right.  :(

Downtime was for DataBase Maintenance my friend.

Maybe next time.

LOL

Don

LOL  yep, but was hoping they were clearing their own cache in the database.  ;-)

RSS