Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 8:19 PM

Congratulations to the below players who qualified via the Open Qualifier..

Team ROW  1irony  AgentBrown123  forrrrrr 

Team Europe  duffputt  DoubleEagleRob  Yiannis1970 

Well done gentlemen.

To those players who missed out on making the teams, Thank you very much for giving up your time to get involved in this prestigious event. Better luck next time ladies/gentlemen.

Jay

• DanC2807
    947 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 11:35 PM

TP5x Level 81

Thanks so much!  Good luck all, esp. ROW!!

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:21 AM

Thanks very much Simon

TP5   93+

• ri99
    446 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 8:18 AM
    Congratulations to the classifieds ... We will support the European team from outside.
    Great organization and thanks for the balls Simon (Titleist 87) 
    Ri99
  • Herjavimi
    711 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 9:45 AM

Congrats to the qualified (well done Yiannis) and thanks to Simon for the balls. I usually play TM 81.

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:42 PM

Thank you all for all the kind regards and a big congratulations to all of my fellow qualifiers. A big shoutout also to those who posted all 12 rounds, even those who had a few bad rounds near the beginning but never gave up.

Also a big thank you to the generosity of Simon and all the sponsors and for all the hard work Simon has put into this event. Looking forward to represent ROW with the trusted leadership of Jason at our helm.

Cheers,

Darren

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 7:04 PM

Thanks for the congratulations from you all! I am honored to play for team ROW. Congrats to the rest of qualifiers and nice shooting duffputt.

I want to second Darren's words. Simon has been very generous with his time coordinating this event and thanks to all that put up donations to put something on the line. Makes it feel that much more real. 

AB

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 5:01 AM

HI from Spain.  I did a WD in the first round, and the others I played them all. I don't know if I'm worthy of an award, if it's that perfect, and if it's not like that, then perfect too, lol.

If I'm deserving, these are the balls I use

TAYLOR MADER LEVEL 93

Luis

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 5:13 AM

birchi:

The Qualifier is over, thank you to everyone who participated and especially to those who finished all rounds! I will send a sleeve of balls to the players who finished all 12 rounds and didn't qualify. Let me know what kind to send you in a post to my wall or in this thread.

The three qualified players for Team ROW are: 1irony (454), AgentBrown123 (454) and forrrrrr (455).

On the European side the following three were successful: duffputt (443), DoubleEagleRob (451) and Yiannis1970 (457).

Congratulations to all!

The captains' picks will be announced shortly and the tournament will start a week from today with 10 matchplay rounds on Oakmont.

Look out for time & dates of streamed matches in this thread and in the spreadsheet. There will be a total of 30.000 credits in giveaways in livestreams during the tournament.

Plus 30.000 credits giveaways to WGT users in live streams. There will be 15x 2.000 credits for betting on the correct result of the match, number of birdies played, closest shots to the hole etc. You'll have to be present in the stream to win prizes.

Thank you very much for let me partecipate in this great event and best compliments to the qualifiers. Thanks a lot for the balls too. I use TaylorMade TP5x L93+  Matchplays are my favourite game so I'll do my best for watching the livestreams. Let's go Europe! Bye. Roberto

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:07 AM

Yes, yes, yesssssssssssss ....... Ty very much Simon by the balls.

Luis

RSS