Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:33 AM

Hi

l like to play

thank you

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:51 PM

Hi,

Sorry i missed it but i clicked on The Link later to see who was drawn against who & there were no saved videos.

Dashboard, Settings, Channel, Store Past Broadcasts

Ken

• Young46
    1,291 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:54 PM

I turned it on for future broadcast Ken.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:55 PM

Cheers Jason

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 5:24 AM

Here are the first round matchups. 

Keep an eye on the spreadsheet for the links and times/dates for the live streams. As of now, the first match will be between Young46 and duffputt tomorrow, Wednesday, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 10:38 PM

Hi All,

Just like to say its great to see the Ryder Cup continuing on year after year, hats off to the organisers

I dont know if anybody realises yet, I havent seen any mention of it  - but this is the 10TH ANNIVERSARY  of the running of the Ryder Cup on WGT. Surely thats worth a plug lol.

I know this, memory still holding up lolol - because I was part of Team World which lost that very first Ryder Cup in 2009 by a score of 15 - 13. The score was 14 - 13 with one match to play, which the Americans won 2 and 1. Awesome tournament - talk about shredded nerves !!

I partnered an Australian in the doubles and we actually won a point for Team World - 1 up. I got to bed at 0300 hrs, Adelaide, Australia time, but the adrenalin was such that I couldnt get to sleep lolol. 

Great people who put that first tournament together all those years ago, but I dont know if there is anybody still playing from that 2009 period. I still am, but not a lot - life just gets in the way as it always has.

All the best to both teams and enjoy !!

Cheers

Doug

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:07 AM

dorkfeatures:

Hi All,

Just like to say its great to see the Ryder Cup continuing on year after year, hats off to the organisers

I dont know if anybody realises yet, I havent seen any mention of it  - but this is the 10TH ANNIVERSARY  of the running of the Ryder Cup on WGT. Surely thats worth a plug lol.

I know this, memory still holding up lolol - because I was part of Team World which lost that very first Ryder Cup in 2009 by a score of 15 - 13. The score was 14 - 13 with one match to play, which the Americans won 2 and 1. Awesome tournament - talk about shredded nerves !!

I partnered an Australian in the doubles and we actually won a point for Team World - 1 up. I got to bed at 0300 hrs, Adelaide, Australia time, but the adrenalin was such that I couldnt get to sleep lolol. 

Great people who put that first tournament together all those years ago, but I dont know if there is anybody still playing from that 2009 period. I still am, but not a lot - life just gets in the way as it always has.

All the best to both teams and enjoy !!

Cheers

Doug

I didn't realize this event has such a long history, thanks for sharing your memories! I know it was dormant for several years, but we took it back up last year and may make it an annual event again. One thing that hasn't changed over the years is the headache it gives everyone involved arranging matches with Aussies ;)

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 7:18 AM

The tournament kicks off today at 3pm EST / 9pm CET with the match between Young46 and duffputt! You can watch it live on our Twitch channel. There will be credits giveaways for those watching the stream. 

• Young46
    1,291 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 7:18 AM

First match begins today at 3pm EST (9pm CET) between myself and Duffputt. We will be doing some giveaways during the stream, excited to kick this thing off! I'll be streaming from the WGT Ryder Cup channel, link is below.

RYDER CUP STREAM LINK

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 8:30 AM

Good Luck Europe N ROW :) :)

May the best win!!! :) :)

- Carl 

RSS