Forums

Help › Forums

fixed?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 4 2019 10:35 PM (5 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 10:38 AM

I just noticed that was on a secure page and the top menu was like it should be. Did they do a hot fix or it is because I am using Puffin browser for Windows? I seam to recall even with Puffin the sucure pages had the messed up top menu.

Nope! I just checked 2 of my other browsers and the top menu on secure pages are still messed up. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 1:20 PM

borntobesting:
    the top menu on secure pages are still messed up. 

Yep - still messed up, but at least most things seem to work now!

(Until the next update!)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 3:09 PM

DoctorLarry:

borntobesting:
    the top menu on secure pages are still messed up. 

Yep - still messed up, but at least most things seem to work now!

(Until the next update!)

I think they just fixed the game enough to get through the holiday weekend . As long as we can play and they can make money , then all is fine . Thats the WGT way make money first and fix the game last . Game play works most club functions work and all sale transactions are working properly . Thats all that matters the game is fine .

• AlaskanDame
    18,969 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 6:44 PM
    Do you think it's fixed enough to handle Clash 107 tonight?
  • jacktrade51
    10,905 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 7:07 PM

AlaskanDame:

I would think yes, AKD.

My only remaining problem from last week's mess is that when I check messages I (1) always go to a secure page and (2) about 1/2 the time get the broken links up top.  Same problem occurs when I am supposed to go to the secure change ... checking account or buying credits.

The broken links problem is easily remedied by exiting WGT and re-entering.  I don't even have to close the Game Playing window if that happens to be open.

Tom.

• Gepetto1958
    4,223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 10:35 PM
    AlaskanDame:
    I do not know if everything will be fine but we will surely see Oakmont in the course choices wheee Why not Ultrafast speed to scare the little sparrows who play fast to garner clash ponits lol.
RSS