3,085 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:50 AM

And no pins on Oakmont lol!

Bjorn

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:53 AM

DoctorLarry:
    Hmmm.  It worked for me before I quoted it - still does!
    Thanks Larry, it probably will for you and others until your browser caches get emptied and then it will fail.  ; )

borntobesting:
    Thanks Scott. Interesting thing though is that I use Puffin to access the forums when I am at work and can't get on my PC. The Menu on Puffin is the same as always. Wonder why Puffin's flash browser is not  affected like normal browsers. 
    Cheers Joe. I don't know why Puffin should still be working. But then the more I find out about stuff, the more I realise how little I do know.  ; )

• Grish72
    333 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:56 AM

Bowl64:

"My" first page is screwed up, have to go to the gameclient to access my country club and the main forum. The options for the different places in WGT is now on the left upper side of my page, from the top and downwords. Can`t acces my profile from them, and not anything else either without major problems.

Bjorn

greenmanfromg:

No one has the name of their country club on their profile and if you click on appearance on a profile all you get is a blank square 

same here.

• ruby555
    491 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:29 AM

same here, cant get to the clubtournaments.

We Need to wait for the next update?

I hope WGT get a solution soon.

regards

ruby

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:31 AM

ScottHope:

I've made a temporary menu until WGT fixes the issue.

TEMPORARY WGT MENU

Thank you Sir, that helps. Just used it and it works well.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:35 AM

ScottHope:

TEMPORARY WGT MENU

Thank you very much Scott!!

Unbelievable..they keep messing around with everything that works well!!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:36 AM

ScottHope:

DoctorLarry:
    Hmmm.  It worked for me before I quoted it - still does!
    Thanks Larry, it probably will for you and others until your browser caches get emptied and then it will fail.  ; )

borntobesting:
    Thanks Scott. Interesting thing though is that I use Puffin to access the forums when I am at work and can't get on my PC. The Menu on Puffin is the same as always. Wonder why Puffin's flash browser is not  affected like normal browsers. 
    Cheers Joe. I don't know why Puffin should still be working. But then the more I find out about stuff, the more I realise how little I do know.  ; )

I thought it might be because it is on iphone but then I tried Firefox for IOS on my phone and the menu on Firefox is as messed up as on PC. Could be how Puffin works. It streams all content to its cloud converts  any flash content to a file type that IOS can read then streams it back to your phone. Maybe converting the files fixes the messed up menu.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:46 AM

ScottHope:

Thanks Scott :-))

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:12 AM

Thanks guys. The messed up menu is just a style error which is unfortunately making it virtually unusable. Hopefully it won't take them too long to fix.

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:16 AM

TWEDLAKE:

lonniescott711:

How much stuff can they break in 2 hours ?

I do believe they've proven themselves time and time again.. at least for the 5+ years I've been here

as such..

RSS