Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:17 AM

well done Scott !!...you come through after all of the screw ups

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:23 AM

Beryman:
    well done Scott !!...you come through after all of the screw ups
    Thank you Beryman.  : )

You can cycle through all the links on a webpage by repeatedly pressing the tab key on your keyboard. The URL that the tab key is on will show in the bottom left hand corner of your browser window. Once you see the URL that you want, hit the enter key on your keyboard. If you go past the URL you want, you can go backwards by holding down the shift key and pressing the tab key.

There are a lot of links on these pages so to make sure you start near the top, click your mouse at the top of the page (not on a link though) so that when you start cycling through them with the tab key, the menu links will appear early on.

⇩ EDIT : Thank you Carlos.  ; ) ⇩

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:24 AM

Great job, Scott. That was Quick. WGT should hire you. 

They n we all will be in safer hands ;) ;) lol

- Carl

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:59 AM

carlosdev:

OAK is back Full On like any other course in WGT.

Unfortunately Wolfy lost its charm word "NEW" lol

i must be one of the unlucky ones, oakmont not there and wolf creek still has the word new on it

its in my CC but not on game client screen, strange one

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 4:13 AM

MartyFlanagan:

carlosdev:

i must be one of the unlucky ones, oakmont not there and wolf creek still has the word new on it

- Carl

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 4:23 AM

Not on my game client screen either Marty ... and when I clicked the Play Now link in the news section, it just switched to the page where you access all your friends activity and see the leading money winners, etc. ...

And as some people have mentioned before, the menu at the top of the screen is messed up.

Furthermore, did we really need some new balls with 5.8 distance, 5.4 spin, and a 5.0 meter costing 1225 a sleeve ? Brilliant idea  WGT. Give the guys with loads of money to spend more of an advantage. Next piece of equipment should be a 425 yd driver so we can drive the greens on those annoying par 4's and 5's, and be putting for eagles and double eagles ... this place will become as absurd as TWO was before they closed up shop.

Edit: Patiently awaiting the release notes and the announcement of the second downtime to fix the first attempt ... 

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:16 AM

carlosdev:

MartyFlanagan:

carlosdev:

- Carl

Is that on mobile C?

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:20 AM

Well I guess that they answered the question "How much can you mess up in 2 hours?"

Answer, more than they will ever fix in a year.

• Young46
    1,291 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:23 AM

In addition to not being able to play Oakmont, I purchased the new 3W and when I go to equip it I get an "IOError" when I go to equip it. Reset my cache numerous times, reset my PC .... still getting the same error.

UPDATE: It appears the picture isn't loading properly but if you drag where the club should be and move it into your equipment it will equip ... just no picture shows up so it looks blank.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:30 AM

Bowl64:

carlosdev:

MartyFlanagan:

carlosdev:

- Carl

Is that on mobile C?

No..

Just my laptop... B...

RSS