Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • gordimus
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:42 PM
    Could you help me. Recently I have won some credits from playing tournaments. I have received emails saying “Get your credits”. It sounds like one must go and collect these credits. Or does one automatically receive them. I don’t notice any significant increase in my credit balance. If you must collect them from somewhere could you tell me where that is. Thank you Gordimus
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 8:48 AM

They pay out to your account, nothing to go get. You can click on your account tab above the play now tab and look at your earnings and credit balance. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 9:47 AM

It might be that they pay out whatever you won while you're logged out and the e-mail is to alert you they're waiting. As Claremore pointed out, they're in your account automatically but you have to be logged on.

• midmajor
    511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 11:24 PM

Hello recently we were screwed in a clash. We played merion 7 times , EHills 2x and beth 1x. It seems pebble was in this clash, never saw it. Wonder how much time wgt spends planning these events or do they throw them.together and take the money. Well I'm heading to top golf in KC in the morning to show how much $$$$ these techies r losing the company due to non participation. 100000 per 2 weeks at least . The top and biggest CCs dont participate anymore. We at LIMB will start sitting out as well. The prizes for second and below r a disgrace to the gaming sport. 

Also the turf wars r a disgrace. 7.4 speed greens in the Bellagio. Why. Champs and legends play 12 and above mostly. Again it's the lazy techs. One way or another I will contact all the CC and find out who would play more if wgt gave a crap. 

Anyone reading this please send me a message with thoughts of how to move forward. 

Thank you 

Paul aka MIDMAJOR. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 1:39 AM

And sometimes the winnings are so meager you might not even notice unless you check your account. Early in my WGT career I placed 3rd in the weekly CTTH tourney and won 7 whole credits.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 1:22 PM

borntobesting:
    And sometimes the winnings are so meager you might not even notice

Like being in a 30-way tie for 70th place in a typical "top 70" tourney!!!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 7:46 PM

2018-03-07 Tourney Wk 9 Nation 9 Hole Single Play Win 1 Cr 

I'm pretty sure I won less than a whole credit for this one :)

• rottenrobby
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 8:58 AM

hi everytime i try to ask a question i get an error 422, am i being blocked for some reason

• JamesR60
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 9:25 AM

why does it seam that I can not play as well as I did before making legend, can not understand, 

RSS