Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 8:14 AM

The free Nike virtual golf balls will automatically be added to your inventory but not automatically equipped. To use them, just open your Equipment and equip these new ones from your inventory.

Don

• nineiron2cup
    20 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 3:16 PM

can anyone give me a tip as to how to  get my iron shots  closer to the flag......this is the weakest part of my game.........I know its me....not the game ......little help please... long puts on these greens are suicide for any game

please email to nineiron2cup....thanks .......nine iron

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 3:34 PM

Go to FAQ and view the chip and pitch lessons. they will give you some good tips, the rest is just keep practicing. Good luck    Duwayne

• Bjozze
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 6:20 AM

Hi Alex, I just discovered that I do not have any bag and therefor I can't play. If I buy a bag how long will I be abel to keep it? And what about the other equipment. If I purchase a club or a ball do I need to by replacements after a while. If that is the case how long will I be able to use them?

Björn

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 8:01 AM

Bjozze:

Hi Alex, I just discovered that I do not have any bag and therefor I can't play. If I buy a bag how long will I be abel to keep it? And what about the other equipment. If I purchase a club or a ball do I need to by replacements after a while. If that is the case how long will I be able to use them?

Björn

I'll add one note to this. You don't have to have a bag to play. As long as your clubs are equipped and saved, you are locked and loaded

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 10:09 AM

pdb1:
    A bag stand will last you forever.
    True for all bags and clubs.

pdb1:
    And will afford you the ability to keep four different set-ups of your equipment
    True only if a player already owns a "Stand Bag Plus"!

This is out of stock - no more available!

The standard "Stand Bag" is 400 cr, and it only does what is advertized: "... sits on the tee, in your choice of colors with a WGT logo."

No function, no use, and I consider it ugly.

@Björn: Talking about equipping clubs and balls, we usually refer to "bag" as the upper line ("my bag") of the "equipment" section which shows the slots of clubs, ball (and bag) available to a player in the game. Below is the "inventory"which may hold a selection of clubs and balls, comparable to a basement or garage storage.

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 4:56 PM

Tell The World !

Johnny Sands , A Longtime Newspaperman from Augusta, who Coined the Phrase... " Arnies Army "    to Describe  Arnold Palmer Golf Fans  Died on Friday  2-9-18  at age  87....the same age as Arnie... Praise the Lord !   Were going to see Arnie and Johnny again (:--},  if you Believe in Life After Death,  me ?????  eye Believe !!!!!!!  somebody knows were here hehe !   Quesstion is........Who knows were here ??????  im going with what Arnie follows ,  and thats God  (:--}

RSS