Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • crazyhorse51
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 5:02 AM

Boycott all CC events

• jungleman1959
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 7:51 AM

why? i mean i dont play them

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 4:11 PM

pdb1:

crazyhorse51:

Boycott all CC events

The last estimated count I got was there were at least 60,000 Country Clubs . That was several years ago . Assuming there are more now . 

And the fact that CC life in WGT is the ultimate way to spend your journey here in WGT. 

That covers a couple million of happy CCers . At the very least .

Were you unhappy with a particular part of a CC event ? 

Because I don't think anyone wants to boycott or ban anything . 

If you have a particular problem with a feature . You might try contacting 

Customer Support.  Game play , graphics , display , account , profile problems . This is how you contact member services . 

http://m.wgt.com/help/request  Customer support for mobile users .

Be sure and include all your details . 

I suspect he is talking about the Clash events, not Country Club events. But it's still a redundant post whatever he means.

• cutchie1
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 1:27 PM

Hey Alex. First off Happy new tear to you and your team. I have been playing this game for a while now and just recently made it to legend status. I enjoy the game very much but I am getting more frustrated by the minute. My question to you is, why am I having trouble lining up pitch shots and chip shots when all I see is an aerial view of the green.

there is no way you can judge the speed or the contours of the green when you can't see the line. I am seriously thinking that the only people I can have a good game with are those in the lower tiers. my game has gone in the crapper +6 and +7 are the norm for me right now, on occasion I might shoot par or 1 or 2 under. Any info or help you can give me will help me tremendously. Keep up the good work. Thanks John.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 10:50 PM

cutchie1:
    there is no way you can judge the speed or the contours of the green when you can't see the line.
    In most cases, green speed information is available before starting the game.

Tournaments show the green speed's name in their characteristics (Brackets only for the first round), ranked and rated games (solo+MP) have fixed rules - highest player tier determines the category. Only in practice rounds, it may not be in display.

For the contours, just click&hold on the green - a grid will show even from the tee. Use the cameras to get to the best available view.

You knew that, didn't you?

Methinks that these measures are at least as effective as what you get on a real course: Green speed information from the practice greens, an overview by sight when you approach the green.

Mind you that the golf rules forbid to test the greens physically!

• cscarl
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 6:43 AM

I just bought 2000 credeits and did not get the free balls ! 1/19/18  whats up wgt ?

RSS