*** Downtime tonight 7/29/19 ***

Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:53 PM (108 replies)
  • Foooze
    312 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:09 PM

LuckySkreet:

Nancy1959:

Foooze:

There are others that have similar XP. They just don't crow about it.

Not true.  Tell me anyone on WGT that has over 93 million CC xp, or has averaged over 2 million CC xp per month without the big xp glitch the past 8+ months.

So  Foooze...        would this be a good example of that "Crowing" you referred to earlier?

Just so.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:11 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a player on WGT who needs like a hundred bagillion mazillion more XP's just to move up one level? Thought I heard of this recently.

Heard that if they played like a hundred games a day that they would reach their next level at about 140 years old.

What an absolutely hilarious and fitting end to such gluttony.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:16 PM

twinponds169:

Can anyone tell me if there is a player on WGT who needs like a hundred bagillion mazillion more XP's just to move up one level? Thought I heard of this recently.

Yes - I think it is about 2.1 billion to get to L201 from 200,

Nancy1959

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 7:12 PM

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 7:24 PM

Killing It.....         another 416 XP's towards Level 121...........

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:15 AM
    I really can't believe what I'm reading! It sounds like a bunch of whiney little babies, that have to gang up on someone, who might just be the better person. Any time you have a list , someone has to be at the top, and the bottom, she is on top, doesn't matter if it's by one level, or hundred. Some of you almost sound envious, and just because she didn't do it your way, then it shouldnt count? Get over yourself, sure she used a glitch, but you could have too, just cuz you didnt, doesn't make it wrong,! It took wgt, just a day or 2, to fix a glitch that they didn't want used, but the other one, was left on here for about a year? Did they really not want it used? She set a goal, went after it, and achieved it, kudos to her. If it was against what wgt wanted, then they would have shut her down, they didnt, why should you? I don't know her, and nether am I defending anything she may have done, but I really despise bullies! Get rid of your Holier than thou, attitude, you'll be better for it.
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:35 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:45 AM
    Regardless, is it really necessary to bash somebody like that. You all are better than that, and I'd hate to see anyone think bad of anyone, over things like this. Yes georgians fell, it's always going to happen, I hear the new no. 1 club has some problems now too. Ask yourself, is it really worth it?
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:18 AM

Luckystar5:
    Regardless, is it really necessary to bash somebody like that. You all are better than that, and I'd hate to see anyone think bad of anyone, over things like this. Yes georgians fell, it's always going to happen, I hear the new no. 1 club has some problems now too. Ask yourself, is it really worth it?

Agree Luckystar, this is just another case of people trying to instill their morals on others just because they don't happen to like or agree with something others do or are doing.   Some have this belief that if others don't play like they play, then it's somehow wrong or they're less somehow. 

Players who play red tee tourney's...

Players who chip on the greens...

I freely admit that I used the XP glitch, played a red tee tourney yesterday and have surely pitched on the green, and could care less what anyone thinks about it.

So go Nancy..get that XP if that's what you want to do doesn't bother me one bit and can't understand why it should bother anyone at all.  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:29 AM

RSS