• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:36 AM
    No TS3 3 wood :-(
  • Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 1:55 PM

LuckySkreet:
    I'm quite certain you'll jump right on that "mobile platform" and start wearing it out....  if you've not already....

No, I won't do that.  To me, that would ruin my scoring average.  What pleasure is there in playing a bunch of rounds to get an average below 10 or 20 when that scoring average doesn't mean anything.

As far as taking advantage of the xp glitch, so was everyone else.  I was just more committed to getting CC xp than most anybody else.  I still am.  Do you know anybody else without the xp glitch that is getting 2 million xp per month?  That is what I have been averaging since the xp glitch disappeared last November.

I'm not quite sure why so much hatred comes from you and some others who don't know me and know absolutely nothing about me.  I have done nothing to you or anyone else to warrant that.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 2:13 PM

Nancy1959:
    the xo glitch

Another new glitch ?

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 3:21 PM

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 3:52 PM

Robert1893:

I'm not sure people are lining up to know someone getting 2 million XPs per month. Even so, I could be mistaken. 

No, my friend...    you are NOT mistaken.........

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:17 PM

Nancy1959:

LuckySkreet:
    I'm quite certain you'll jump right on that "mobile platform" and start wearing it out....  if you've not already....

No, I won't do that.  To me, that would ruin my scoring average.  What pleasure is there in playing a bunch of rounds to get an average below 10 or 20 when that scoring average doesn't mean anything.

As far as taking advantage of the xp glitch, so was everyone else.  I was just more committed to getting CC xp than most anybody else.  I still am.  Do you know anybody else without the xp glitch that is getting 2 million xp per month?  That is what I have been averaging since the xo glitch disappeared last November.

I'm not quite sure why so much hatred comes from you and some others who don't know me and know absolutely nothing about me.  I have done nothing to you or anyone else to warrant that.

Sure you would have......  that's why you strolled into this thread......looking for answers so you could "fleece" some more meat off the bone......   No doubt in my mind that if WGT had not corrected the issue  in a timely fashion you would have been burning that average down with the glitch.....        Per your motto: "Everyone else was doing it"....    Yeah, that's what "followers" do.....  

Regarding the XP's....   I could give a rats ass whether you're getting -3 or 10,000,000 a month......   they're worthless....      

No doubt you reside on the XP leader board and throne........ By the same token, one could view the "earnings" leader board and note those throne seats as well..   Difference being, those sitting on top the earnings leader board actually  "earned" their seat....where you fleeced yours.... 

So anyway...    enjoy those XP's.....  Perhaps one day you can "cash" those in for a nice, hot, cup of NOTHING.....

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:31 PM

There are others that have similar XP. They just don't crow about it.

• Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:46 PM

Foooze:

Not true.  Tell me anyone on WGT that has over 93 million CC xp, or has averaged over 2 million CC xp per month without the big xp glitch the past 8+ months.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:53 PM

Nancy1959:

Foooze:

Not true.  Tell me anyone on WGT that has over 93 million CC xp, or has averaged over 2 million CC xp per month without the big xp glitch the past 8+ months.

So  Foooze...        would this be a good example of that "Crowing" you referred to earlier?

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:06 PM

Tell me anyone that cares? I don't.

But I know about it because its hard to escape the endless self-promotion and constant preening about something that you have seized upon as mattering. I reckon if it were important we could sort players by LEVEL or XP total.

Their choice if the want it to be known. Not my place to drag them into a dead end convo about zip. 

But they exist. 

Whatcha gonna get with all that XP? I mean besides brag about it.

RSS