Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • lorenzor01
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:38 PM

A MAX Meter 9.5° Driver can make a play with my sons a win-win situation. I love to play every day for family pride.  My youngest son is a master, and I am a tour pro, and with this club, I can say that I am at the same level as my younger son.

• jaroslaw
    344 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:42 PM

Dear Santa,

Can I please have 2 sleeves of

TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L61+).

I wasn't good this past 4 months, but I try my best become better.

Thank you very much always appreciate from bottom of my hart.

Thank you

J.

• Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:15 PM

slamer421:

thanks to Robert  1983 for the l 43  callies 

You're very welcome; my pleasure. 

• Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:19 PM

Donnavon1982:

Can I please get level 75 ben hogan irons? Santas this is the 3rd time I am requesting, don't know wheter my posts show or not?

So if there is still a Santa, i would really appreciate those irons.

Thank u.  And great job for the santas who has granted some biys and girls wihes thusfar.  Donnavon1982

As I posted to your wall a couple of days ago, I can guarantee you that your post was viewed and your request will be given careful consideration.

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 3:11 PM

dhjam1:

Dear santa, i know that I'm pretty late but if you have any more gifts left, like the Cleveland 64 wedge(L 80) or some Titleist pro V1x Balls , I would greatly appreciate it. 

Enjoy your new wedge. Merry Christmas in July.

• Coaltar
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 3:18 PM

Well after going back and forth a lot over whether i should post a request or not, I've finally decided to go ahead and try. Been an active member on WGT since Jan. 2014. I'm currently level 90 at the Legend tier. I made Legend tier faster than many I suppose, when I was in the mid-80s level. My current loadout is the L69+ TaylorMade RocketBallz 9.5-degree Driver, L69+ TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway wood, L69+ TaylorMade RocketBallz Rescue, L68+ TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons, a 56 and 60 MAX spin wedges, and a L66+ TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter.

I've been playing with this same gear since I was Master tier. Now that I'm Legend and hitting from the big boy tees it's gotten pretty tough.

I feel what would help me the most is a better Iron set, as I am pretty happy with most everything else. So I'd like to make a request for the TaylorMade P790 Iron Set (90+) as I just hit level 90 the other day and I could now finally use it. It would help me a lot with better precision and spin over what I am currently using, as my Iron game is what is suffering the most right now.

Currently I am on a small fixed income and in no way could afford to purchase myself anything new. If it weren't for that I wouldn't even be asking.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and the consideration. Thank you very much to those responsible for having this very nice, very generous event. Great bunch of people you are.

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 3:20 PM

Well that's it for me kids. I hope you all get your wishes from the other Santa's. If not, there's always December. Mrs. Claus is making ginger bread cookies and spiked eggnog for dinner then I must hibernate until next Christmas. So, be good boys and girls and watch your P's and Q's because my elves are watching you and will be reporting your behavior back to me when I wake up again.

HO HO HO

• Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 3:29 PM

pooped169:

Well that's it for me kids. I hope you all get your wishes from the other Santa's. If not, there's always December. Mrs. Claus is making ginger bread cookies and spiked eggnog for dinner then I must hibernate until next Christmas. So, be good boys and girls and watch your P's and Q's because my elves are watching you and will be reporting your behavior back to me when I wake up again.

HO HO HO

Thanks for all of your help! It was very much appreciated. 

• myla4
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 3:31 PM

hi Santa's is my Name on the unfulfilled list too ?  

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 3:47 PM

Thank You Santa for the gift.   I cant find the post of who sent them but you and all the other Santas generosity is greatly appreciated.  I only hope someday I will beable to join this group.

RSS