• pewiju
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:03 AM

Dear Santa

Calleway Apex 19 Iron set (L85+)

• pfortmiller3
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:27 AM

I am at level 77 and still have starter clubs.  I would appreciate the taylor made m5 driver if possible.  Thanks to all of you santas.  What a great thing it is that you do.  

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:32 AM

kasia1967:
    callaway balls HEX CHROME VAPOUR SLOW METER LEVEL  PLUS 1.

1 sleeve sent to you

check your bag

cheers :o)

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:32 AM

Dear Santa. 

I am soon updating my toy wedges so could you shake your bag real good and see if a Callaway MAC Daddy 52 degree wedge level 94 might still be in there? Would be very helpful and appreciated. 

Merry Christmas in July. 

• MahaMyth
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:52 AM

Thank you so much.

Very kind of you.

• December1
    432 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:19 PM

I love the thoughts of having the New Titleist TS3 in my bag. It's a bit expensive though, so I would understand if this is asking a bit much. Would love to give that ago.

Greg.

• joesadicker
    2,263 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:35 PM

Dear Santa's, I posted earlier in a hurry. had to take my 95 year old mother to the hospital where she passed away.

I would like a Titleist T 53 Driver or Srixon z star  11+ Balls . i've played with rocks for the past year. 

Thanks Santa's so Great of you.

Charlie

P.S. She lived a Great life

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:36 PM

Santa I know my chimney is non existant and you havent been able to leave presents the past few years.but I left a key fo you to get in under the mat in case you want to drop by in july. Got some milk n cookies out for ya too! (:

Ps.. This is my first time on the forums for Christmas in july and it's a great way to bring everyone closer.. will definitely stick around and try to be more social. So thanks everyone who is being so generous! Unreal

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:36 PM

Santa I know my chimney is non existant and you havent been able to leave presents the past few years.but I left a key fo you to get in under the mat in case you want to drop by in july. Got some milk n cookies out for ya too! (:

Ps.. This is my first time on the forums for Christmas in july and it's a great way to bring everyone closer.. will definitely stick around and try to be more social. So thanks everyone who is being so generous! Unreal

RSS