*** Release notes 6/26/19 ***

Tue, Jul 16 2019 2:04 PM (75 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 10:38 AM

AlaskanDame:
    WGTChampion:

overtheedge:

WHY NOT FIX THE GLITCH IN REGARDS TO CREATING CC TOURNAMENTS?

It takes FOREVER to create a few in-house CC tournaments. 

I'm not having this issue at all in chrome, firefox, or mobile. Have you tried different browsers? 

_CHAMPION 

The thing is, Champ, this glitch is happening to people who've not had a problem for years making CC tourneys, and still don't have problem playing the game in the browser they've always used, just a problem making the tourneys. Just have to switch browsers to create CC tourneys is nuts. SOMETHING happened recently to change the creation of CC tourneys - at wgt's end of things.

All I use is Chrome. ?

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 11:56 AM
    andwhy67:

pdb1:

MGB01:
    .....Champion

Stroke Play Tournaments Entered 466

Total Ranked Rounds Played 331

Is there some new qualifications that I missed ? Just curious . If not . Then what would it matter what club he used ?

If I remember correctly, this player during last 12 days of Christmas was after some clubs/balls, and it was queried.

It turns out WGT lost his account which includes stats, winnings etc.

And I’m sure it was all verified.

Someone is going to put me straight on this, but I’m sure that’s the reason

andwhy 67 your exactly right,,,
  • el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 12:11 PM
    not sure how all of the data is stored, but it also seems feasible a person could have "entered" a tournament and then WD from the same tournament... it is possible or feasible data is saved on "entering" the tournament but also reflect a lower number of ranked rounds completed because WD would not show up in the RR total. admit it seems puzzling but this would also very likely make sense given the number of restarts or WD that could occur.
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 12:25 PM
    el3n1:
    not sure how all of the data is stored, but it also seems feasible a person could have "entered" a tournament and then WD from the same tournament... it is possible or feasible data is saved on "entering" the tournament but also reflect a lower number of ranked rounds completed because WD would not show up in the RR total. admit it seems puzzling but this would also very likely make sense given the number of restarts or WD that could occur.
    absolutley correct....entered tournaments dont count as ranked rounds if you withdraw,,,,
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 2:21 PM
    When is the TS3 fairway wood coming? I hate not having a matching set of woods :-)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 2:41 PM

MGB01:
    el3n1:

absolutley correct....entered tournaments dont count as ranked rounds if you withdraw,,,,

I agree my sp games are nearly all in tournaments and I usually quit the weeklies etc at the first par :-(  with the result:  

Sroke play tournaments entered 7,293

Total ranked rounds played  7,158

I'm not sure what el3n1 means with restarts in the last sentence but I think you can only enter a tournament once, meaning that if I restart the unlimited round of VUSO 200 times it still counts as one tournament entered.  At least I think so :-/

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 2:58 PM
    DodgyPutter:
    meaning that if I restart the unlimited round of VUSO 200 times it still counts as one tournament entered.  At least I think so :-/
    Yep thats correct mate. 1 tournament entered. Only finished rounds count towards ranked rounds. If someone like yourself has more tournaments entered than ranked rounds then it's because they Wd'd. Or just simply didn't play the round. I just tried it on 1 of the monthly unlimited tourneys. I entered and my count went up 1. I'm not going to play it so therefore ranked rounds stay the same.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 6:56 AM

Pebble #4 with new TS3 driver.

Can drive the green now with not very much tailwind and some TS.  I could never do that with the R1 289 before.

RSS