Tue, Jul 16 2019 2:04 PM (75 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 7:34 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Here are the release notes for last nights update:

June 2019 Game Updates

Announcing: PING Ju-ly (partial June, mostly July) – guest starring some new Titleist drivers, irons, woods, hybrids and putters that would make really great additions to your virtual golf bag.

WHY NOT FIX THE GLITCH IN REGARDS TO CREATING CC TOURNAMENTS?

It takes FOREVER to create a few in-house CC tournaments. 

You continue selling equipment completely changing anyone's game who ALREADY purchased high end equipment and have taken the time, months if not years to nearly master the clubs distance and in turn the approach shot, both obviously going hand in hand.

On the flip side it will most DEFINITELY improve a players game that have lower end equipment but so will gb's. 

The gb's also apply to players with higher end equipment. You throw a $10 Titleist  into your game and have the money to continue to use the gb ANYBODY'S game will improve. 

My point; Sell, Sell, Sell, while programmers continue to do nothing to IMPROVE THE GAMES OVERALL PERFORMANCE. They are too busy programming the specs on (CHA'CHING) the NEW EQUIPMENT.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 8:16 AM

Robert1893:

SlickHunter:

I got it just because I have extra credits. It doesn’t change a bit in my game, but it’s a new toy, and I want it. By getting it, it makes the game a little fresh again. Game does gets boring at times.

Originally, I wasn't going to buy it. But I'm rethinking it now. You make a good point about a new club making the game a bit fresh again. 

Agree on the game being a bit fresh again.

Feeling confident that my 55 will hold up for qualifying I may just put the 2,000 credits to the new driver.  There goes my plan to use those 2,000 credits to restock the balls I went through trying to qualify.  LOL 

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 8:27 AM

The T3 looks good but expensive.  I will put it on my wish list.  :-)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 8:38 AM

overtheedge:

I'm not having this issue at all in chrome, firefox, or mobile. Have you tried different browsers? 

_CHAMPION 

• AlaskanDame
    18,968 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 8:41 AM
    WGTChampion:

overtheedge:

I'm not having this issue at all in chrome, firefox, or mobile. Have you tried different browsers? 

_CHAMPION 

The thing is, Champ, this glitch is happening to people who've not had a problem for years making CC tourneys, and still don't have problem playing the game in the browser they've always used, just a problem making the tourneys. Just have to switch browsers to create CC tourneys is nuts. SOMETHING happened recently to change the creation of CC tourneys - at wgt's end of things.
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 8:42 AM

Ladychipper:

Your wish has come true

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 8:59 AM

callaghan159:

Ladychipper:

Your wish has come true

That's good stuff right there!!  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:25 AM

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:27 AM

AlaskanDame:

The thing is, Champ, this glitch is happening to people who've not had a problem for years making CC tourneys, and still don't have problem playing the game in the browser they've always used, just a problem making the tourneys. Just have to switch browsers to create CC tourneys is nuts. SOMETHING happened recently to change the creation of CC tourneys - at wgt's end of things.

If it were from WGT's end it would likely effect all browsers. If it's only specific ones I expect that something has happened with the browser, likely due to updates. 

We'll investigate, but I would bet that it's on the browser side and not ours. 

_CHAMPION 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:53 AM

pdb1:

MGB01:
    .....Champion

Stroke Play Tournaments Entered 466

Total Ranked Rounds Played 331

Is there some new qualifications that I missed ? Just curious . If not . Then what would it matter what club he used ?

If I remember correctly, this player during last 12 days of Christmas was after some clubs/balls, and it was queried.

It turns out WGT lost his account which includes stats, winnings etc.

And I’m sure it was all verified.

Someone is going to put me straight on this, but I’m sure that’s the reason

RSS