Forums

Help › Forums

*WGT LIVE EVENT IN DENMARK*

Sat, Jun 15 2019 9:31 PM (116 replies)
  • bader76
    909 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 10:54 PM

Good luck to all 8 players, have a great time in Denmark

But I'm going to have to pick Jo or paytonnnn for the win or even the final 2 

Gooooooooo Paragon

Bader76

• SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 11:55 PM

go paragon.

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 12:26 AM
    Would love to know who did the voting on the " Top 8 " jmoney, Young46, JSmithers, tinybo, JJ656, Naturali, Bolox.......list goes on Please all mighty WGTChampion, do tell how you came up with this group Thanks
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 2:28 AM

DeanBarr:
    Would love to know who did the voting on the " Top 8 "

We've been told Ujj couldn't go, I'm sure there were others.

It's a Dreamhack event not wgt, although it's true they must have had advice on what players to ask.

• mikee672
    250 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 3:07 AM

I agree with Spazz!!!!

GOOOO PARAGON :)

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 3:21 AM
    lonnieskinner:

And this is ann0unced 0n the f0rums Iess than 24 h0urs bef0re it begins? 

I thought this was poor from WGT aswell and did mention this to Wgticon last night.As i've personally known about this event 4 days ago.Anyway good luck to all can't wait to watch some of the top players battle it out.
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 3:23 AM
    DeanBarr:
    Would love to know who did the voting on the " Top 8 " jmoney, Young46, JSmithers, tinybo, JJ656, Naturali, Bolox.......list goes on Please all mighty WGTChampion, do tell how you came up with this group Thanks
    Hopefully this will be the first of many,but only time will tell.
  • Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 3:56 AM

DeanBarr:

I received an email back in early April from the company Dreamhack asking for my thoughts on a live WGT event and if I would participate. I gave them the feedback they requested and said I would absolutely love to attend! To my knowledge Dreamhack hadn't yet engaged WGT about the event and unfortunately, by the time everything was finalized with WGT/TopGolf and we actually knew the event date, it was only 2 weeks away and I had scheduling conflicts that prohibited me from attending.

WGT has VERY LITTLE to do with this event to be honest, all of my communications were directly with Dreamhack aside from a notification from Champ that I was selected to participate. I would assume several folks from the above list were also invited but couldn't attend. Hopefully the event goes well and there will be another one in the future (with a little more notice ideally).

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 8:10 AM

So, do you think Mark Crossfield will join WGT?   lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 8:22 AM

Anyone that gets the free trip I am sure you will enjoy.  Nice one.

RSS