Just played first round.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:47 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AeroGNR
    7 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:02 PM

PeteConklin:

I just got done hitting another game by myself. We started with 3 players, was down to 2 players by the 2nd hole, and was on my own at the 3rd hole. The option to quit a game you started sucks big time. If you start a game, you should have to complete it. I don't think any of you tier players know just how much fun this game can be. The only thing you care about is your friggin scores. It is very sad here. Grow up and get your game on you morons

Wow, that quitting thing isn't cool at all.  I know if we played we'd play the whole time cause my scores aren't that important right now.  lol......as you can see with my scores!  LOL hahahahaha

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:20 PM

Hello and welcome to WGT, AeroGNR.  There is a lot of good information on the FAQs and here in the forums.

Although as you can see, the 3 posts before your last one are completely OFF TOPIC and do not belong in this thread.  Forum Moderation is, for all intents and purposes, non-existant until it becomes brutally necessary.

PeteConklin, GITrDONE and AlaCowboy.. please try to stay on topic.  Thank you.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 6:05 PM

Snaike:

Hello and welcome to WGT, AeroGNR.  There is a lot of good information on the FAQs and here in the forums.

Although as you can see, the 3 posts before your last one are completely OFF TOPIC and do not belong in this thread.  Forum Moderation is, for all intents and purposes, non-existant until it becomes brutally necessary.

Yes Sir, sorry about that..Peace Out

• PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 5:17 AM

AlaCowboy:
    I am not slamming the game at all. I just have a problem with the players who quit after a bad hit or a bad hole. It's not very sportsman like.

...Please don't take this the wrong way but all future complaints that you might have, have already been stated..Trust me...If you feel the need to post such.. Please be advised that some of the players might be inclined to respond..Not all responses will be to your liking.

Welcome to the show,

LARRY in Mississippi

------------------------------------------

Funny how those that want to post their opinion and slam the game and the players will get all snotty when someone else responds with an opinion of them that they don't like. :)

Your next door neighbor

Cowboy in Alabama.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 3:27 PM

GITrDONE:

Snaike:

But mommy, little Petey started it!

• AeroGNR
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 4:14 PM

AlaCowboy:

GITrDONE:

Snaike:

But mommy, little Petey started it!

haha....now, now boys, behave!

• bucknut68
    84 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 8:14 PM

enjoy the game aero and landscaper. its been a blast for me so far. lot of great tips out there by some pretty helpful people. happy hitting from Ohio

• AeroGNR
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 11:40 PM

bucknut68:

enjoy the game aero and landscaper. its been a blast for me so far. lot of great tips out there by some pretty helpful people. happy hitting from Ohio

Thanks for the kind words, buck68.     Hope you're having more successes than me.  LOL

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:47 PM

Congrats

• PAGES
RSS