Help › Forums

Just played first round.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:47 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AeroGNR
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 12:52 PM

Hey y'all.  My name's Logan and I'm from Wisconsin, just played my first round (didn't go too well.)  Hopefully I'll have time to get better.  Everything around here looks pretty cool, looking forward to hearing and playing with some cool people.

• landscaper731
    18 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 12:58 PM

Welcome

I have been here for about a week the people I have meet here are great. Putting is super hard for me. Just wanted to say hello. Maybe we can play soon.

Landscaper731

• AeroGNR
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 1:12 PM

I know, I can hit the ball decsently (sp?) but the putting is horribly hard.  I think I gotta practice a bunch before I play with anybody  LOL!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 3:37 PM

Nice to have you both-you'll soon be addicted especially if you use the search box  ------->

and look for a putting primer by this guy called nivlac.

They say he's pretty good so I would believe what you read from him. His primer on putting should be required reading.

Welcome and GL

YJ

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 4:18 PM

AeroGNR:

I know, I can hit the ball decsently (sp?) but the putting is horribly hard.  I think I gotta practice a bunch before I play with anybody  LOL!!!

If you play multi player you will find lots of people at your own level. Also playing with the better players gives you a leg up so to speak.

forum tip.......if you get a word with a red underline it is misspelled, if you right click on the word it will give you some options, if you click on the option it will automatically fix it for you.

Welcome and happy hitting.        Tanec

• AeroGNR
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 4:31 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement and everything looks really fun and exciting!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 1:46 AM

Yes, HELLO...and Welcome!  Be careful or you might get hooked. 

Joey 

• PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 6:23 AM

I just got done hitting another game by myself. We started with 3 players, was down to 2 players by the 2nd hole, and was on my own at the 3rd hole. The option to quit a game you started sucks big time. If you start a game, you should have to complete it. I don't think any of you tier players know just how much fun this game can be. The only thing you care about is your friggin scores. It is very sad here. Grow up and get your game on you morons

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 7:44 AM

Welcome Logan!

The site is coooolll..Don't let the first round get you down..If you play golf in the real world just think about that first round...I'm sure you've gotten better since then...The putting tips and all other advice CAN be taken seriously..These guys and gals DO know what they're talking about...The only advice I have is "Don't listen to ME".. I've only been here a week or two so I'm still learning.I think I'm still learning anyway.Kind of stuck at 72...Please don't take this the wrong way but all future complaints that you might have, have already been stated..Trust me...If you feel the need to post such.. Please be advised that some of the players might be inclined to respond..Not all responses will be to your liking..Just give it a chance and I think everybodys meter is choppy sometimes..Well,have fun in your quest for the ever illusive "MASTER TIER"

Welcome to the show,

LARRY in Mississippi

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 3:45 PM

...Please don't take this the wrong way but all future complaints that you might have, have already been stated..Trust me...If you feel the need to post such.. Please be advised that some of the players might be inclined to respond..Not all responses will be to your liking.

Welcome to the show,

LARRY in Mississippi

------------------------------------------

Funny how those that want to post their opinion and slam the game and the players will get all snotty when someone else responds with an opinion of them that they don't like. :)

Your next door neighbor

Cowboy in Alabama.

• PAGES
RSS