rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 1 2019 12:06 PM (32 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 2:15 PM

TWEDLAKE:

andwhy67:

YankeeJim:
    Just another meaningless generalization.

Called one of his playing opponents a cheater too, there to see on his profile page.

Nice!!

because that's exactly what he's doing.  circumventing the same system everyone else plays to maintain his avg.  This has been going on for a long time here on WGT, and truth be told I only see champs doing it.  So stands to reason why you would all stick together to attack me for calling out one of your own for cheating..

Ignore my advice in the other thread about you getting off moderation.  I see now why you are still moderated.

Just play it as it lies - no one is out to get you.  Ignore and avoid players you have problems with.  You can do that in the forums as well.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 2:25 PM

TWEDLAKE:
    So stands to reason why you would all stick together to attack me for calling out one of your own for cheating..

You seriously believe players feel some sort of solidarity simply because they happen to be at the same tier? I can see a certain sense of solidarity for players of the same country club but not based on tier. That makes no sense.

Based on the saying in your profile, you must like quotes. :-) 

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 2:53 PM

Robert1893:

You seriously believe players feel some sort of solidarity simply because they happen to be at the same tier?

absolutely, see it all the time!

Robert1893:

I can see a certain sense of solidarity for players of the same country club but not based on tier. That makes no sense.

ok

Robert1893:

Based on the saying in your profile, you must like quotes. :-)

LOL, is that all you and YJ can come up with?  Actually I hate quotes but here's one I'll use for you and YJ both.. "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"

peace out.. i'm done.. neither of you are worth my time

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 3:02 PM

TWEDLAKE:

YankeeJim:

Just another meaningless generalization.

ah so now you're going to start stalking my posts because I called you out for being a COMPLETE JERK to other members here?

Nice going and just shows your true character

Hehehehehe . Well it seems you two have met before and it wasnt a pleasant experience . He`s just getting old and cranky thats all . Ever since his get up and go , got up and left he`s been real cranky . Dont let it get you down its just a phase .

Anyway its just something you will go through . Some players worry to much about the worthless avg . for no reason . Now that you know how they are dont play with them any more .

Jerks like that take the fun out of the game . Not all Champs are like that . Those who are , are red tee Champions . They got to Champion by playing from the red tees in their country clubs . They will continue to quit and bail until they reach saturation then it wont matter . So dont let it get to you . Play well and have fun .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 3:15 PM

lonniescott711:
    Jerks like that take the fun out of the game . Not all Champs are like that . Those who are , are red tee Champions . They got to Champion by playing from the red tees in their country clubs . They will continue to quit and bail until they reach saturation then it wont matter . So dont let it get to you . Play well and have fun

Maybe that's the point, the person he's talking about doesn't play red tee.  So he's "cheating" getting his average from his own tees while others are playing from shorter ones within the rules?

Quitting doesn't help you tier up faster, the more rounds that count the quicker to saturation and losing the bad scores. Playing red tee is the way to go if average and tier is what you care about.

I suppose it is a little bit of a pain having to wait a couple of minutes for your game to finish but that's the only way it affects you, hardly a big deal.   

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 3:37 PM

TWEDLAKE:
    "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"

"if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 3:56 PM

TWEDLAKE:
      Actually I hate quotes but here's one I'll use for you and YJ both.. "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"

peace out.. i'm done.. neither of you are worth my time 

Ummm... I haven't said anything "not nice" to you. I even included a smilie next to one of my statements, which is the universal sign of just having a bit of fun. 

Besides, you're the one who is calling people "quitters" and posting on another player's wall that the player is a "jerk" and a "cheater." 

So, you're giving people advice of "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 3:57 PM

@Larry

Pinned the old irony meter on that one, didn't we?  :-) 

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:23 PM

There is a small group of pelotudos who always have to say something about it, no matter the subject, always with a comment that ''they think'' is intelligent or contributes something, rather far from ...that what they do is create a small network of talkers (just talkers), just because they have plenty of time, and that defend the current ARCADE state of this game (in all the areas), simply because they do not know another places and games, basically people without life, or in other words, people who decided to make this forum their life, I feel sorry, and contempt at the same time

My two cents: move on

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:26 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

There is a small group of pelotudos who always have to say something about it, no matter the subject, always with a comment that ''they think'' is intelligent or contributes something, rather far from ...that what they do is create a small network of talkers (just talkers), just because they have plenty of time, and that defend the current ARCADE state of this game (in all the areas), simply because they do not know another places and games, basically people without life, or in other words, people who decided to make this forum their life, I feel sorry, and contempt at the same time

My two cents: move on

Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy reading your posts. 

RSS