Help › Forums

Quitters for 3 minutes

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 1 2019 12:06 PM (32 replies)
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:29 PM

Robert1893:

Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy reading your posts. 

I know!!, you are the cornerstone of that group of pelotudos!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:33 PM

@LEDzZzEPP

I hope you understand that I'm being sincere when I write this.

I know that at some point in the past, I offended you. For that, I truly apologize. It was never my intent. 

I wish you well. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:53 PM

After 21 posts, all I can gather is that someone, called someone else a cheater, both in here and on his profile, all because someone quit a game? And stereotyping all champs as cheaters? 

I am getting just a few bad vibes about  1. Because he quit, he is a cheater?  2 All champs are quitters and cheaters. Seems to me the only thing you got cheated out of is 3 minutes of your life, and a chance to brag that you beat a champ.  

Come on over to the mobile side, hit me up for a game, I'll shoot a 90, then you can thump your chest and tell all  that you beat a tour champ by 60 strokes!  Will that stroke your ego enough to chill? My guess is that you will just,  tell everyone that all tour champs suck. I'm thinking that there are over hundreds of champs that would have no problems handing you your butt in a game. 

Don't sweat the little things, you will enjoy the game alot more!!!!!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 5:21 PM

I think twed needs a hug. Here ya go, Mr. Lake. . .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 12:16 PM

lonniescott711:
    He`s just getting old and cranky thats all . Ever since his get up and go , got up and left he`s been real cranky

Whatever in the hell are you talking about? You don't know a thing about me and  I doubt very seriously you could keep up with me on any given day. 

As usual, trying to start something. Next comes the name-calling (or did you learn your lesson last time?) Be happy, tomorrow's your day.  :-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 1:10 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    people who decided to make this forum their life

I can name one for a start, proper jobsworth!!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 3:04 PM

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:
    He`s just getting old and cranky thats all . Ever since his get up and go , got up and left he`s been real cranky

Whatever in the hell are you talking about? You don't know a thing about me and  I doubt very seriously you could keep up with me on any given day. 

As usual, trying to start something. Next comes the name-calling (or did you learn your lesson last time?) Be happy, tomorrow's your day.  :-)

Actually my statements were made in jest . Yeah I learned from the last time how much of a cry baby you are .  After being here for almost 8 years I know that you are nothing but a loud mouth bully and an absolute butt wipe . You`re right I dont run with trash so keeping up with you is not on my list of things to do . Now go cry to WGT and tell them Im being abusive to you like the last time .

I used to have the utmost respect for you then I saw your true face .  So anytime you want to jump come on with it . I can handle you and fight my own battles . I wont go running to WGT and hide behind their skirts . So go tell mommy Im picking on you . :-) 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 3:47 PM

lonniescott711:

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:

Actually my statements were made in jest . Yeah I learned from the last time how much of a cry baby you are .  After being here for almost 8 years I know that you are nothibut a loud mouth bully and an absolute butt wipe . You`re right I dont run with trash so keeping up with you is not on my list of things to do . Now go cry to WGT and tell them Im being abusive to you like the last time .

I used to have the utmost respect for you then I saw your true face .  So anytime you want to jump come on with it . I can handle you and fight my own battles . I wont go running to WGT and hide behind their skirts . So go tell mommy Im picking on you . :-) 

LMAO. Right on cue, you're so predictable.  :-D

p.s., FWIW, your loser butt means nothing to me. You're one of those hangers-on, like a dingle-berry. The time you spend acquiring your life here is pathetic and I pity your place in life. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 4:16 PM

YankeeJim:
    FWIW, your loser butt means nothing to me. You're one of those hangers-on, like a dingle-berry. The time you spend acquiring your live here is pathetic and I pity your place in life. 

Loser ? You got life bent . You`re here just as much as anyone else if not more .You`re the one thats a loser and thats why you`re so angry and bitter towards everyone . My life is wonderful and I have no regrets . I`ve lived and worked all over the US and had a ball doing so . So Im a long way from being a loser .

You spend your nights crying yourself to sleep because nobody loves you . If it wasnt for the game you wouldnt even have any friends .Nobody digs you dude because of your jacked up attitude . You`re just a piece of flesh void of meaning in life . Every breath you take is a waste of good air . Sweet dreams pookie . :-)

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 8:07 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    know!!, you are the cornerstone of that group of pelotudos!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Made me google that

On my way to bed ...tears laughing so hard

Well done.

RSS