Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Mon, Apr 15 2024 8:56 AM (615 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 8:04 AM

Thanks for your input here guys!  I appreciate it very much!!

For some reason I am not getting any e-mails from WGT and I have all the boxes checked off in my account.  Guess it's time to write to customer support.

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 12:12 PM

Time for a boost up.

• Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 12:31 PM

This is a wonderful club to be a part of. No pressure whatsoever. You can be as active as you wish to. Excellent club forum message board full of all kinds of good information to help you be a better player.

I've been a member going on two years now, and have enjoyed every moment of it.

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 7:49 AM

Thanks for your kind words Bob! 

TPC is truly a laid back type of club.  I have been there over 6 years now.  :-)

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 10:14 PM
    Mine too. (Disclaimer...I run Trout Slayers). we're so laid back it's silly. Some members complain, but I tell 'em set up some tourneys, and give them the permission. We play for fun and make friends, and have fun doin' it. After all, how many other sports have a bar at the end ?
  • TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 10:27 AM

Hello TPC Members,

I've been on WGT since last fall. Joined a CC and out of 80 members, only about six of us a very active. I've tried contacting the owner to take over the CC as he has been inactive since 2018. No response. Because I'd love to have some club tourneys etc. I've worked my way up to 3rd in XP contributions.

Now the most mportant part. 😃 My best friend, soulmate and wife. I got her into golf in real life last fall and she is addicted, it's a wonderful way for us to have fun and spend time together.  We love the game. So, I just introduced her to WGT last week and as I had expected,  she loves it. She is very new and learning the game as I am helping her as much as I can. 

I tried to get her access to my current CC and can't get her In for whatever reason, may be maxed, not sure. But, the CC is dead in my opinion.

So, I would like to send a request to you all for us to join on TPC together so that we may continue to enjoy WGt "together" and meet some other cool laid back folks to have fun with.

Her player name is BudLady 

We thank you for the consideration. 

Respectfully,

Tim 

• TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 8:55 AM

Hello TPC Members,

I've been on WGT since last fall. Joined a CC and out of 80 members, only about six of us are very active. I've tried contacting the owner to take over the CC as he has been inactive since 2018. No response. Because I'd love to have some club tourneys,  etc. I've worked my way up to 3rd in XP contributions.

Now the most important part 😃 My best friend, soulmate and wife. I got her into golf in real life last fall and she is addicted. It's a wonderful way for us to have fun and spend time together. We love the game. So, I just introduced her to WGT last week and as I had expected,  she loves it. She is very new and learning the game as I am helping her as much as I can. 

I tried to get her access to my current CC and can't get her in for whatever reason, may be maxed, not sure. But, the CC is dead in my opinion.

So, I would like to send a request to you all for us to join on TPC together so that we may continue to enjoy WGT "together" and meet some other cool, laid back folks to have fun with. 

Her WGT player name is BudLady. 

Respectfully, 

Tim

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:41 AM

Hi Tim,

We are a very active club with lots of club tournaments and things to do. 

We do have two openings at the moment and would love to offer you one but you must first quit your current club before you can join TPC.  Also, would love to have your wife as well but she must move up to at least Pro tier before she can join us.  She probably can't get into your current club because the owner is inactive so can not approve her entry.

Funny, I learned to love golf by playing golf games.  :-)

I will send you a friend request so we can communicate through personal messages. 

Let me know your thoughts and questions.

Blessings,

Marion

Recruiting Director

• TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:54 AM

Hi Marion,

Sounds great, I just quit the dead CC I was in! 

Friend request has been accepted and my wife Rhonda received yours as well, thanks so much!

Rhonda will eagerly strive for the Pro tier 😃👍

We look forward to being a part of the TPC CC.

Tim

PS: Sorry for the double post above, I was waiting on forum post approval and my original post came through several hours after I was approved. 

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 12:02 PM

Hi Tim,

Tell Rhonda to start playing some WGT stroke play tournaments or just regular stroke play ones so she can move up in tiers.  CTTH doesn't count.

Marion :-)

RSS