Forums

Help › Forums

Sending Invites to Join Club Is not Working

Tue, Nov 19 2019 11:47 AM (31 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 5:23 AM

JDGHOST:
    And how would you suggest I invite without knowing players email address because thats what it asks for??

When you post on a player's wall it generates an e-mail to them.

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 8:54 AM

Understand that Yank and thanx for the help...But if i had a buck for every player that "NEVER' look at there wall or respond to posts on it....well....lets say I would have an endless supply of Pro V's or Tpx's  lol.....JD

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 8:08 PM

Since we do not do unsolicited invitations, maybe I am less concerned.

Personally I send friends invite first.  I do not like unsolicited wall posts myself, exc. from people I know. (And I know I put up latter as an option above.)

Nonetheless, if they ask, Black Diamond GC can accept.  

Yes, WGT needs to fix it (and my corrupted membership list on BD home page) … still … Wolf Creek and TC tier are great additions. Let's remember the good.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 2:04 AM

Haven’t tried it but I wonder if there is a work around by using Mobile. Many glitches in the past worked on mobile. (Edit)

It appears that the CC invitations do work on the mobile game. The only drawback is that you can only invite players that are on your friends list and are not already in a CC. I am a director,it might be better for the owner of the CC. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 3:33 AM

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 5:28 PM

I don't need a work-around.

I need a fix.

Just fix the GD thing.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 9:02 PM

WoodyJeep:

I don't need a work-around.

I need a fix.

Just fix the GD thing.

We can't control the fix but a work-around was offered.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 8:52 AM

anytime today wgt.......

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 6:10 PM

• littlejohn61
    2,658 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 4:07 PM

This is the best thread I've seen regarding our problems, Meaning all posts here need to go viral. I thought I seen all wgt blunders until now. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS BUY FAR AND COSTING MILLIONS OF OWNERS AND PLAYERS A LOT OF MONEY!! THIS SO CALLED BUG IS NOT OUR PROBLEM TO FIX. THIS IS NOT EVEN ONE OF WGT'S TOP ISSUES UNDER ACTIVE THREADS. I've been a club owner since 2011 and never seen so much DISREGARD FROM W.G.T. TO FIX THIS OUR EVEN GET BACK TO US ON THE MATTER. MOST OF THE HELP ARE COMING FROM CLUB OWNERS. WHICH IS ONLY A SOLUTION WITH NO FIX. GO CUT ,COPY,PAST, URL. REALLY!! I OWN A BRILLIANT LEVEL 19 CLUB HERE AND STILL DON'T KNOW THAT LANGUAGE AND NEVER HAD TO. My problem started 2 day's before Christmas, MESSAGE BOARDS NOT WORKING, Which is my Discussion here. I did get a very quick response from TopShelf stating there are many club's reporting this and wgt is looking into it. OK, Cool. Well, TopShelf is not even a owner here, but a member and has no affiliation with the wgt staff, Thank's T but I was already aware. OK, so the clash went buy no whey to update anyone, Then NEW YEARS went buy with no message board still. We all know not everyone comes to the forum witch is why our message boards are so important. finally i'm on the field of play which is the only place i recruit . Recruited a tour legend and a tour master, sent the invite after the game and got the very same RED post which has brought us here. My Directors, know whats going on but our team are used to the message board and are not accustom to have to come to the forum. This is beyond word's for me going any farther. LJ. 

RSS