Forums

Help › Forums

Sending Invites to Join Club Is not Working

Tue, Nov 19 2019 11:47 AM (31 replies)
  • maxout
    1,283 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 3:06 AM

Everyday I pull up the Home Page and the Message Board is down. Most members don't go beyond the home page so this is basically shutting us out from most of the members. WGT needs to get this thing resolved. Just imagine if this spreads into other areas of the Club Page like XP Points ect. Need Action Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Max

• littlejohn61
    2,658 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 4:28 PM

Still no response Max. How sad!! maybe there is a higher level of help here SOME WHERE....LJ.

• littlejohn61
    2,658 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 6:10 AM

Hey Jim, Your intentions are good although This Process only works IF the player DOES NOT ALREADY BELONG TO A CLUB. I own a level 19 club and recruit only the best from the field of play who are looking to make a change. You can not expect anyone to quit their current club, come to mine and ask to be invited, When for the last 9 yrs we have always had the invite waiting on them after the game or in most cases during the game. I have missed out on 5 tour masters and 3 Legends since before Christmas. This is costing many club owners a lot of grief not to mention MONEY And I foresee a Class Action Law suit coming very soon for Club Owners very soon Nation wide if this is not fixed very soon. We got our Message Boards back after three months of not being able to update players on the clash, Why Not Fix It All. I am not the only one here VERY FRUSTRATED, NATION WIDE. LITTLEJOHN61,OWNER OF THE CHULUOTA FLORIDA CC. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 4:59 PM

littlejohn61:

..... I own a level 19 club and recruit only the best from the field of play who are looking to make a change. You can not expect anyone to quit their current club, come to mine and ask to be invited, ...

And I foresee a Class Action Law suit coming very soon for Club Owners very soon Nation wide if this is not fixed very soon. ..

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought it was either not allowed or considered bad form to poach members from other clubs?

Also, good luck filing a virtual suit against a game that allows you to play for free.  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 11:04 PM

Curious...

Would you mind to explain

littlejohn61:
    I have missed out on 5 tour masters and 3 Legends since before Christmas. This is costing many club owners a lot of grief not to mention MONEY

particularly the money thing, please?

I am a long time CC owner and I have never made any money off my CC nor lost any when a player did not join in.

What have I missed?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 7:12 PM

WGT - 

Why is there a duplicate of this thread that says I am the author???

Obviously I am not! 

• littlejohn61
    2,658 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 10:13 AM

Larry, many years ago when CC'S started making a big impact here there were a lot of direct poaching from clubs to other clubs and many of us club owners personally got together and made a pack among each other Not to recruit DIRECTLY from other clubs and felt that on the field of play was the right whey to find great members without pouching and out of respect from about 11 clubs at the time who were growing very fast We were good with that. If you can recruit one of my members while playing them, Then I or we as a club owner obviously are not doing our job. That one year of respect to other clubs eventually got out to other owners and has changed Club ownership for the best ever in wgt history and I was very glad to be apart of that. Of course, there are still poachers out there and when confronted about it. Sorry, It was one of my Directors and was not aware of it!! Well, As far as MONEY. WOW, There use to be a BANK COMING VERY SOON!! OPPPS!! Lets rethink this. If they realize how much they are spending we may have a problem. I have over 5,000.00 Dollars in that bank real money and thats being very generous to WGT. not to include all my members who are die hard. How did I lose money not being able to recruit members at that point in time. Everything We do here cost money REAL money. As far as the CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. Against a multi billion dollar organisation that owns much more then this game, I was only stating what will soon happen and not the source bye far who will make it happen. I just see it coming. I made this gm my life, gave up thousands of REAL MONEY in other games to build a club here done my home work on W.G.T. back then, And Know why they do not have time to fix our problems now. Larry, Please do your home work on this ORGANISATION. The facts are out there and very alarming. I hope I answered all your Q/A ...LJ.  

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 1:12 PM

littlejohn61:
    I hope I answered all your Q/A ...LJ.  

I appreciate the response.

I think my first question was accurate - but I noted I was not sure about it.

As for the CC money thing - I don't understand how that is related.  Players can spend money to play the game (not all do) and I know there are ways for CC's to use the current system to build up a slush fund of credits for CC use.  However, that has nothing to do with WGT directly.

You stated you see a class action suit coming, but I see no grounds for that, especially since signing up here has already precluded that.

Anyway, I know there are problems that need to be addressed and fixed here and I also know that WGT is part of a large business that requires a ROI.  They will only do what keeps or improves the return, and nothing else.  It's just business.

It sounds like you have "invested" a lot of time and maybe money in this and I understand.  These things happen and sometimes we really can't change them.

Good luck with your CC and with getting the current problems sorted out.

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 1:34 PM

I do not "poach" randomly, but when I get a "stranger" to fill out an ALT group, I do ask if they are happy with their current club.  If they say they are, I stop there;  if they say they are not, then we talk further.

The "invitation to club" really does need to be fixed -- not so much as to the above scenario (because they are mostly wgt-adept), but because we like to get some lower-tier members, and they do not always know yet how to make the "request to join."

• littlejohn61
    2,658 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:53 PM

Thank you for a great response. Larry. Money!!... When you look back 14 yrs with the millions joining buying clubs, Balls, Avatars.  And then, Add all the commotion WGT had with the influx of members spending millions of REAL MONEY. It took a completely different course. They, are greedy just like any other investor who cares less as long as their making Money. I Have made my club here with good standings and will defend all my members they are truly family. I tried to go to work for WGT to improve this because I seen confusion. Which is still under so much peril. Give up your club and we will hire you...LMFAO. I've Literally buried my first Director. with a great Director there with me. We. Have the best club in the nation due to pure love for the gm and making each member feel they are respected,

RSS