Forums

Help › Forums

Sending Invites to Join Club Is not Working

Tue, Nov 19 2019 11:47 AM (31 replies)
  • Lovethelinks
    1,239 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 12:35 PM

I get this message when I want to send an invitation to join our CC

"Could not detect a valid invitation token. Please copy the complete invitation URL from the email you received and paste it into your browser"

Anyone else having this problem? Can it be fixed?

• Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 6:16 PM

Yes, we have also had this same problem since the last WGT update, as well as other glitches, and I've heard that it is universal.

This is one of those glitches that needs to be fixed ASAP.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 6:24 PM

Post your intentions on the player's wall or pm them  and ask them to request an invite. That way works.

• Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 7:55 PM

YankeeJim:

Post your intentions on the player's wall or pm them  and ask them to request an invite. That way works.

But it takes longer to have to try to message people and/or post on their wall to let them know that since the latest WGT update, that you cannot send them an invite....and then you have to wait until they read that and then send a CC request.

This should be an easy fix by WGT, and should be fixed soon.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:27 PM

YankeeJim:

At best that's a temp. work around.  However, thanks Jim for the info.

Tom.

• Lovethelinks
    1,239 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:52 PM

jacktrade51:

YankeeJim:

At best that's a temp. work around.  However, thanks Jim for the info.

Tom.

But it takes longer to have to try to message people and/or post on their wall to let them know that since the latest WGT update, that you cannot send them an invite....and then you have to wait until they read that and then send a CC request.

This should be an easy fix by WGT, and should be fixed soon.

Very good info and helpful. Thank you. I do hope it is resolved soon because I use the Invite for the members of dead and inactive clubs to help build our club.  

• FarFoo
    2,913 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2018 6:16 AM

Player could not see our invite button, even though it was not set as hidden.  This worked though

FarFoo:

The bug is still there but if you email the player with the invite from the 'invite members' option in the club tools.

That works

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 7:42 PM

And how would you suggest I invite without knowing players email address because thats what it asks for??...LOL....also on the "club Tools" icon when you click it it shows a large box on the left that says "Invite friends" to join CC but the box only shows 14 of my 248 friends??   Whats that about?......JDGHOST

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 12:12 AM

Still not fixed!!!! Come on wgt! this is a pretty serious thing. Alot of new ish clubs need to keep recruiting each day. 

• brianpil
    300 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 5:10 AM

I am also unable to send invites to potential new club members nor can I post messages on the club home page.

I have contacted wgt several times but had absolutely no reply, they must all be to busy trying to fix the problem to bother telling everyone what is going on!

Would be good if every single member stopped spending money (credits) until the problem is fully fixed, in my humble opinion.

RSS