Forums

Help › Forums

Day 6 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:06 AM (53 replies)
  • ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 4:12 PM

Hi to all the Santa's at wgt.

I wish that wgt could allow players to gift their unwanted balls.

There must be a lot of players out there that have unwanted balls sitting in the bottom of their bag. There use to be a remove ball feature that is now gone I guess it must have been pressed by mistake too many times lol. Maybe instead of remove ball we could have GIFT ball. Someones trash is always someone else's treasure.

Even if wgt could allow a window of gifting unused sleeves only over the 12 days of Christmas.

What a great compassionate unselfish humanitarian non capitalist promotional idea!

Having got that off my chest could I have a few sleeves of Srixons. Another great inexpensive ball from wgt's pro shop these are an absolute luxury for me.

Merry Xmas to all.

Clint 

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 5:12 PM

Looks like WGT finally came to the party, Wolf Creek in the morning perhaps !!!!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 6:11 PM

Deleted. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 6:46 PM

ClintonJochinger:

Having got that off my chest could I have a few sleeves of Srixons. Another great inexpensive ball from wgt's pro shop these are an absolute luxury for me.

Merry Xmas to all.

Clint 

I like your style Clinton; Merry Xmas.  Nice gesture to give those 50 sleeves as well.  Pls,  no need to send them to me, was just following protocol by posting on your wall.  :)

3 sleeves of Srixon L13 sent.  

cheers!

brad

• Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 7:17 PM

A few months back when I was at Tour pro level , I was watching a Young46 stream and he did a guess the score , win a sleeve giveaway.  Ujjbnjk ( Peter) was watching as well and he donated 3 sleeves of balls which i won.  I was floored by that generosity for just watching a stream as I was struggling with credits and keeping my gear upgraded . I promised that If I were ever in a position to give back a bit, pay it forward  I would. Am happy that Im able to do so now. That being said, I sent MTH0169 the Odyssey Versa #7 Putter (L86+) he wanted. Merry Xmas. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 3:25 AM

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Hard to believe that the one's with all the credits are to cheap to share them. I earn mine by watching the 2 credit videos and don't mind sharing. Not sure if I will gift anymore this year or not. Might just stick with gifting within my own club.

Robert1893:

andwhy67:
    What......with nearly 20k in winnings!

Thanks for noting that.

Maybe he simply misinterpreted CEverett12's post on his wall. I'm certain the wall post was intended to ask him if he'd be willing to contribute to the 12 Days of Christmas by gifting to someone else. 

But if we're to the point of people who appear to be easily able to afford their own equipment or people asking twice (like earlier in this thread), then the 12 days may end a bit early for me. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 4:23 AM

callaghan159:
    I earn mine by watching the 2 credit videos and don't mind sharing. Not sure if I will gift anymore this year or not.

And me, also just a few small tourney payouts for me.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 5:46 AM

callaghan159:
    The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Hard to believe that the one's with all the credits are to cheap to share them. I earn mine by watching the 2 credit videos and don't mind sharing. Not sure if I will gift anymore this year or not. Might just stick with gifting within my own club

Yup, I earn mine the same way (along with completing surveys). But I guess it goes to people's motivation for earning the credits. 

As I was leveling up and wanting to get new equipment, that was my motivation. Now that I have the equipment I want, my motivation is to help others out. I guess some simply want to earn credits to have a bunch of credits (pr possibly get some Amazon gift cards). 

Before the Days of Christmas event, I was actually within a few thousand of having enough credits for an Amazon gift card. But it was more important to me to help others. 

The bottom line is that people are amazing, just not always in good ways.

• Treadstone162
    496 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 6:26 AM

Merry Christmas to all the Santa’s out there. If one of you would like to put a gift under my tree, I would love a Level 98 odyssey Sabertooth putter. Thank you and Merry Christmas Santa.    💕 Kelly 💕👩🏼

• darek2
    1,874 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:04 AM

i was not asking for much , 1 sleeve  -repay  with driver or  wood ,  

RSS