Forums

Help › Forums

They Fixed The XP Glitch?

Mon, Dec 10 2018 4:15 PM (139 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 8:17 AM

I almost guarantee it will be coming back. Maybe in a different form, but coming back.

The thousands they lose from this, will be eye opening.

• RWHERO
    6 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 8:51 AM

xp bug  still not working  will not spend any money till it is addressed 

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 9:23 AM

RWHERO:

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 9:48 AM
    Rubiton111:

Took u 8 year huh....

Never play a glitich in that 8 years???

I think not.

Without Glitch I could do in 8 months so u sug.

Yes thats right, 8 years to get to level 112. About 4 years to get to level 104, another 2 years to get to level 108 & another 2 years to get to level 112. Yes i've used the glitch around 10 times giving me a bonus of about 50000 xp points. Not a patch on my 5.56 million xp points i've earned. If you can do it in 8 months then fair play. But i'm all about quality & not quantity ;-) Oh i've just noticed you've been here 6 and a half years and you've got to level 79. Well done.
  • Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 10:11 AM

Rubiton111:
    I think not.

You know, I believe you. 

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 10:49 AM

RWHERO:

Oh my effin' giddy aunt.

XP bug not working?  This is becoming a farce.  You actually want them to bring the programming error back and call that fixing it?

I bet your mechanic is a very happy guy.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 11:15 AM

I could care less if they ever brought it back. I save Money and they lose

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 11:21 AM
    DonCaron:

I could care less if they ever brought it back. I save Money and they lose

Problem is........... they don't listen to us, only money, how long will It take for the lack of profits to speak, loud enough for them to hear us, or even listen?
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 11:29 AM

Since WGT is not a TopGolf profit center, they most likely won't do anything about bringing back a glitch. People either play the game because they have fun and are entertained or they don't. Advertising is where this game generates cash flow. Many of us have never once given WGT a single dollar but still play with the most expensive equipment or balls. I have enough credits to play this game for a year or more and not have to worry about hitting a ball out of bounds or into the water. I could play Whistler or Cabo every day and still have credits left over.

No, this game is about advertising. Once advertising dollars dry up, the WGT will disappear. But TopGolf will continue on with more and more lucrative venues opening every year. Whatever you do, stop thinking that TopGolf is concerned about whether someone buys a course builder or not. 

And when club sales dry up because people don't reach a high level to purchase equipment, WGT drops the required level. I remember trying to get to level 93 when a driver was dropped from 98 to 93. I also remember people asking when the level would be dropped after WGT restored it to 98. If they want to sell the level 103 driver they will drop the level.  No glitch needed.

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 12:28 PM

Luckystar5:
    Problem is........... they don't listen to us, only money, how long will It take for the lack of profits to speak, loud enough for them to hear us, or even listen?

I don't think that's a fair statement at all. Simply because WGT (or anyone else) doesn't do what some people want that does not mean they didn't listen. Indeed, you don't what other people are saying to them through private communication. 

Additionally, by simply looking at discussion board posts, it's easy to get an exaggerated sense of the number of people who want something changed. Moreover, the number of people who respond is very few in comparison to total players. 

RSS